Recent content by ep3itrdc5

1. E

New tyres - wheel wobble

spigot rings wont make any difference if the wheels have been fitted properly, can only really be balancing if the issue only occurred after tyres fitted...
  2. E

Which rear badge looks the best?

The badges havent changed since 2001 which was my point
  3. E

Which rear badge looks the best?

I dont get people being so concerned about an 18 year old car looking aged... it's an 18 year old car.. buy something newer if it bothers you that much
  4. E

Big Brake Kit Options

judging by what you post here everything about a DC5 is crap in your opinion mate
  5. E

Big Brake Kit Options

brake kits are a big financial mistake, decent pads and discs with OEM calipers will be more than adequate for most people
  6. E

Stock DC5 sudden misfire, not starting.

unlikely to be coilpacks or plugs for the car not to start at all, its unlikely all would have failed to prevent some sort of starting,
  7. E

bonnet gas struts

i would echo his comment, i ordered an injen cai from tegiwank i was told its in stock, a week later i was informed its not in stock and will be another 4 weeks wait!!! they are tossers! would never use them again, or recommend them to anyone else for sure....
  8. E

Sticky number plates

you have to be a registered number plate supplier to make and sell number plates?
  9. E

Pulling right under vtec

Sounds like you have an EP3 gearbox in your car..
  10. E

JDMCombe Club Stand - Stand full

so as the stand is full gok will give up his place if another DC5 owner wanted to go?
  11. E

Clock mileage, daft question!

dont understand why everyone is so hung up on mileage of these cars, they are so easy to change, clock, correct, or whatever you want to call it, i bet only a very small percentage are true...
  12. E

Forum Message

its vaguely similar to here but for retards 5 year olds, in my opinion of course, i had to leave that group before all the stupidity rubbed off this is a much better place to be..
  13. E

Interior Trim Clips Underneath Glove Box

to be fair T3LLIOTT the ones in the link you posted look nothing like the same...