1. E

Regrets!?? Wishes?? Opinions!?

Still not bad my mate just sold his 33gtr sogle turbo stock engine for 19k
  2. E

Yh the word cheap isnt valid anymore with thrm haha
  3. E

Returning to a dc5

My 60k miles dc5 is for sale rbc Inlet exhaust mani filter kpro4 etc £8500 pm me for more infor:)
  4. E

60k actually reads 60k lol up for £8500 rbc inlet,solid fab mani,custom exhaust,tegiwa Carbon air box. Kpro4 any more details pm me bud😎
  5. E

Im on the verge of selling up, i took my teg out for a blast from london to gillingham to my uncles and the big open empty motorways have made me think twice. I want a 32 GTR but injust no i wont have the same amount of fun in a gtr that inhave had in the teg!!!...some may say different!!..also...
  6. E

Newbie with turboed dc5

My mate built this then swapped with Andy for his evo !! Very well looked after me stupid fast lol 397bhp if I'm not wrong!! Enjoy it mate ... Wheels are 9j et42 all round nod splitters are just extensions :)
  7. E

Newbie with turboed dc5

My mate built this then swapped with Andy for his evo !! Very well looked after me stupid fast lol 397bhp if I'm not wrong!! Enjoy it mate ... Wheels are 9j et42 all round nod splitters are just extensions :)
  8. E

Camber question!!

Buying wider arches kills the fun!! Hahaha
  9. E

Camber question!!

May just buy a set and see only way haha..The wheels are on and fit i just wanna stance it More haha im running 1.5degree camber upfront if that tbh
  10. E

Camber question!!

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help..im running bc racing coilovers with adjustable top mounts i was wondering if i can run camber bolts with these also as im on 9j et25 rotas and want slighly more Camber upfront buh ive maxed the bcs out anyone on here runnig both? Thanks ersel
  11. E

Supercharged/turbo engine bayss

Thanks guys keep em coming!! Need that arc brophy!! Looking good mate
  12. E

Want to see a mixture to be fair gives me some bay ideas to lool
  13. E

Lets see them charged/turbod bays need some egging on!!
  14. E

Another F****** Dent !!!

Just kiddy bays there wide or park in two bays i learnt the hard way like you to lool
  15. E

K-tuned oval 3" anyone rate them?

Crappy hondas clever design why not just design a car with a tunnel for the exhaust!! Lol