Recent content by esson_rfc

1. E

Dave at Steels

Great service from Dave again Very helpful and so easy to order speedy delivery Thanks Dave
  2. E

engine mount gone?

Could someone draw an arrow on the pics to shown the splits as I can't see it must be looking at it wrong
  3. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

Well if Im ever looking for a new one I will know people will be looking to swap Will say if you are thinking of getting one of these as you dont want a lot of cabin noise these are great and sound good when your in vtec :D
  4. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

Not sure whats next think i may get an RBC then get her mapped Haha never say never may be interested in a swap depends how long it takes to get bored with it
  5. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

Sorry for the long delay in replying Got it fitted on tuesday night wasnt too bad of a job we got it swapped over and as you said gave the rubbers a good soak and came away easy enough only other pain was the bolts at the cat end they wouldnt budge so they had to be persuaded off with a little...
  6. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

No never got new gaskets with it bought from here so have to hope they will be ok. Can you remember the size of the bolts of the top of your head ?
  7. E

Fitting Mugen Twinloop

Had a look on the search and couldnt find anything Fitting my twinloop today :D and was wondering if its an easy job to do and anyone got any handy tips? Thanks for any help
  8. E

Decat Pipe

What de-cat pipes are people running on thier DC5 and how much louder will it be inside the car if you run one of these?
  9. E

Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Pic now added

Thanks for all the help quite glad it wasn't a snapped arb as I was thinking there would have to be other things damaged due to the massive force needed to snap one. Where is the best place to get a replacement? I have a mate who can fix this for me which removes the need for the car to go to a...
  10. E

Re: Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Here is the picture of the anti roll bar let me know the verdict and sorry for the quality took it this morning with my camera phone
  11. E

Re: Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Thanks for the advice I will get a picture up this weekend to confirm what needs changed before I buy anything
  12. E

Re: Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Dont know the affects about changing anti roll brs thats why i thought id ask the people who work on these thing and know a lot about them Where is the best place to get OEM anti roll bar
  13. E

Re: Front Anti-Roll Bar Help Now that you say i am doubting my self he may have just said broken and iv said snapped :-" I am at work just now so wont be able to get a picture just now but will get one up later but he did say I will need a new one
  14. E

Well as I was getting my front discs and pads changed last night my mate told me that my front anti roll bar has snapped. I am going to need a new one and was wondering if I should get a OEM one or iv read about the Cusco Front Anti-Roll Bar and wondered whats everyones opinion on them and...
  15. E

DC5 wheel refurbishment

Pm'd about the mugen twinloop and mid section