Recent content by Fanard

1. Fanard

Aftermarket Manifolds with Cat

i like the sound of no.4! Welding a cat into a spare b pipe to swap out for MOT's might be a good way of doing it. The JDM manifolds and sports cat is an expensive option the same as the spoon with a sports cat. For me, swapping pipes over can be tricky as i don't have a great deal of space and...
  2. Fanard

yeah thats a bit on the pricey side! At least it is do-able though. thanks i'll have to have a look into the spoon manifold then, cheers
  3. Fanard

Hi guys, I was wondering if there are any aftermarket manifolds that still have a catalytic converter. I may be struggling with MOT's with my current decat setup. Also would they still get similar gains when mapped? cheers Fanard
  4. Fanard

RPB Discs

Thats great news, thank you.
  5. Fanard

RPB Discs

Anyone running or previously ran RPB Discs? I'm looking at running them up front but concerned about the cold bite? Anyone got any experience with them? Cheers
  6. Fanard

DC5 newbie

Welcome man! The torques look really good on the blue 233bhp is a nice starting point definitely, Looks lovely. Fanard
  7. Fanard

Opinions on Hardrace Camber Arms

I did end up buying the Hardrace ones, i'll just run them and see what happens. If they turn out to be rubbish then i'll just buy some more of a different brand. Cheers for all the help. The M2 ones Paul do sound really good actually so they could be a possibility if these ones suck. Cheers
  8. Fanard

The only reason I asked is because Olly said on his there was an angled piece he could mount his too. I'm gonna end up buying them anyway! Cheers Jimmer
  9. Fanard

Do they come with a bracket or anything to mount the abs sensor?
  10. Fanard

Olly, where did you get yours from if you don't mind me asking? They sound like a favourable option. Seen some on H-tune for £98 but think you can get them cheaper.
  11. Fanard

Just a case of looking after them with regular greasing then I presume. Did you have to tie wrap your abs sensors on?
  12. Fanard

Sounds good to me! Is it a case of having to tie wrap the ABS sensors onto the arm like most other aftermarket camber arms? Cheers
  13. Fanard

Hi guys, Wanting to get my geo done so in need of rear camber arms, been looking around and found the Hardrace ones look pretty good. Heard about DME and Skunk2 ones and heard good things but no one has really said anything about Hardrace. Can anyone recommend them? Cheers
  14. Fanard

Double Din Tray Mod .Help.

Ahh right I understand. I'm going to do pretty much the same thing I think. just got to make sure the tray fits nicely! Cheers Rom
  15. Fanard

Double Din Tray Mod .Help.

Looks good that mate, but i'd rather just have a tray if i'm honest. Thanks though! This looks spot on! I'm tempted to do the same but i'll only modify a single din tray to fit where as it looks like you've used a double din frame? Just wanted to know if it was possibly and obviously it is! Cheers