Recent content by Fast_Farmer

1. F

Newbe from Milton Keynes

Hello Obi Suprised you're asking about exhausts after popping by the other week :xlol:.............just dont ask me and Dean to fit another one #-o ........just yet. :wink:
  2. F

Newbie from Germany

LOL dotty, maybe there wont be any money left in the coffers due to Libya so it'll be cancelled..........you could always go to that Argentinian steak house in Paderborn for a night out instead..........best forget that if you're based in uk at the mo though. :xlol:
  3. F

Newbie from Germany

Hi Anja Welcome, I see your from Bielefeld :xcheers: I was based in Sennelager :-# a longggggggg time ago..........my wife is from Bad Lippspringe.........my sister in law is also called Anja!!!
  4. F

dc5 insurance

Presumably you must be a civi working in Paderborn not a member of British Forces Germany ?............I spent many years in Sennelager just down the road in 80's and 90's, we were only allowed to be insured with German insurance companies........or have the rules changed ? I'm right peed orf...
  5. F

dc5 insurance

Oh you never know Stoo!!!............if they're still around ask Chinook loadmasters Tommy Thompson, Black Harry, Dougie Vine if they remember "Taff the horse" from Kelly's Garden in the Falklands 1983. :xcheers:
  6. F

dc5 insurance

Cheers, I guess time will tell mid May. :-k
  7. F

dc5 insurance

Oh no not crab airways :xlol: As you're at Odiham......and home of Woka Woka airways (Chinooks) what on earth weapons are they now kitted out with.........Nukes !!!???? Better not answer that :-" ........or we'll BOTH be in trouble ;)
  8. F

dc5 insurance

Which insurance company are you with ??? My lad who is 21 in May is buying my DC5 off me, he's recently had online quotes from Bell and Admiral (age adjusted to present) but when he rang Bell to check they said they wont insure till he's 25........he's now crapping himself as he's been making...
  9. F

HKS Exhaust - Bottle Shaped Thing Above Backbox

Was hoping for that answer.......cheers Stoo :xcheers: Its due MOT next week so will get it done at the same time, would it still be noise legal without it ?
  10. F

HKS Exhaust - Bottle Shaped Thing Above Backbox

Hi Folks Dont know what its for :xconfused: but the bottle shaped thing connected to the exhaust pipe but sitting above the backbox has broken at the weld but is somehow still sitting in place. Has the backbox had it or can it be re-welded, the exhaust and the bottle thingy are fine being SS...
  11. F

Urgent Brake Pad Help Needed Please

Have noticed from the shine on the discs that due to the pads not being perfectly flat from sanding they are not fully in use across the whole width of the disc, whilst they will bed in after some mileage the car is due its MOT next month, could it fail ?? Cheers.
  12. F

Definitely the case although I was acutely aware during the sanding process, could this account for a portion of the softer pedal feel or would it be just down to the bleeding which i'll do again ?? Thanks loads =D>
  13. F

Job done..........and not one i'd want to repeat, brake dust......yuck, and despite wearing a mask my lungs have had a share. Test drove the car this evening, seems ok, stops ok but would prefer the pedal a little firmer, any ideas ?? Thanks for all the help anyway. \:D/
  14. F

Really appreciate your help :xcheers: Have not changed the discs, as you said........we expected to pop out the two pins and do the job in minutes. Got the old pads out with just the pins removed, pushed in the pistons but there was no way the new pads were going in so took out the four bolts...