Recent content by flex1984

1. F

MAX RACING BONNET

http://eu.tougedistribution.com/item--Max-Racing-Aero-Bonnet-FRP--MR.H.A.10/
  2. F

MAX RACING BONNET

touge distribution when i was looking into getting one. pay alot for shipping and customs tho
  3. F

People trying to race all time now

Not with my 8 month old little girl in the car i ant
  4. F

People trying to race all time now

So recently im getting a shit load of d---s sitting on my rear bumper trying to race me, i never use to get it but now its happening everyday Its doing my nut in, even more so as i have my 8 month little girl in the car alot of the time, And its always shitty kids in hot hatchs, never evo...
  5. F

mugen bumper

facelift version with canards Does it for me, but i do like both OEM and aftermarket kits,apart from veilside kit [-(
  6. F

Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

How about th Project MU HC+ pad, these seem to be the next pad up from the ns and seem to be getting good reveiws on the evo forum.
  7. F

And how do the ds2500 compare, do these pads make a loud noise a low speed braking? Mate said to me today id be best going for the ds2500 pads
  8. F

Would the 2 piece disks make a big difference compared to using the pads on the own do you thing? Ant these pads more for track than the road?
  9. F

Still up for sale but offers im getting are below what im looking for really. Plus i got some ad08 tyres just waiting to go on, saying that if right offer is made it will go :(
  10. F

Cant make my mind up on what pads would be best for fast road use Does anyone here had any of these pads before. any trouble with them like making loads noise Like to know how stoping is from cold also Or any ideas on other pads apart from ds2500 which i know are popular here on the forum
  11. F

Tegiwa Customer Service

Got my car from these guys and thay were very helpfull, even a year later i asked luke to send me some documents and he did it nearly right away. Even delivered the car to me which was 300 mile round trip.
  12. F

is mugen kit any good?

Came with the bumper but i put the airbox on after i got the car.
  13. F

is mugen kit any good?

I got box and bumper, and i found it to make the car more responsive. not sure about gains as i not had car rolling roaded. With a after market exhaust and mugen box, you really can hear the vtec change over, very large step up in sound with my set up.
  14. F

GT5 Question.

Pre facelift is a standard car in the game, these cars you cant change the wheels or paint them for some stupid reason. Facelift is premium and you can do all of the above plus race-mod it and put body kit on
  15. F

Meister R Coilovers

Why you looking at these mate I like the look of these, at the moment i have lowering springs and i get a fair bit of bodyroll which im not keen on. The steering arm feature also sells these to me , great feature i think, no need for inverted tie rods ends The only think stoping me from...