1. F

Want to buy a DC5

hmmm that didnt work ! oh well you get my point
  2. F

Want to buy a DC5

he's looking at a 6K rebuild [/code]
  3. F

Want to buy a DC5

There will be air marshalls on it next :) anyone any thougths on the rest of my post ? re ireland and DC2's ?
  4. F

Want to buy a DC5

looks sweet .. what about taking them off .. no ill effects i assume
  5. F

Want to buy a DC5

Unnamed_warrior is that graphic on your pic standard ? looks great not unsubtle but then i think the car can carry it well ;)
  6. F

Want to buy a DC5

well steered back ;) Just out of interest what is the benefit if any of bringing the car through ireland as a "personal import", sadly year or so off being a positio to buy put just doing some reseach in the mean time. Anyone reakon its worht picking up a DC2 to practiceon till i can afford...
  7. F

Want to buy a DC5

well there is the saudi guy and the consortium lead by the ex chairman then the BHS owner .. to be honest though i think they're all crazy, there is just too much debt
  8. F

Want to buy a DC5

does seem strange a modern engine should use so much oil .. does it burn it off or go else where
  9. F

Want to buy a DC5

Yeah yeah ... we're just in a slow stage at the moment :P there's never a russian gangster around when u need one
  10. F

Want to buy a DC5

makes sense i guess .. surely cant be doing the CAT much good though ..?
  11. F

Want to buy a DC5

How come they use so much oil ?
  12. F

Want to buy a DC5

Hi can i ask in what way is it a compny car ? I only ask cos it could get quite complicated. 1) ditto shop around but would imagine its a case of sell civic privately and loan 2) slightly complicated bit, in normal terms a company car tax = list price * % based on CO2 emmisions. Problem is...
  13. F

On the way!

How you reducing the tax and duty ? Isnt there something about personal imports and getting away with the 10% duty ?? i know the Vat must always be paid regardless. ??
  14. F

Stolen Eclipse

Would like to think this would rebutt some of the bad press cruises recieve but sadly dont think it will
  15. F

Stolen Eclipse

yeah thats the one .. is that advert his or a cheeky tea leaf