1. F

Oem rear shock bushes

Looking for a pair oem rear shock bushes , any suggestion guys ? Thanks
  2. F

Fuel pressure help

Thanks dave , is it on idling ? How about when it running
  3. F

Fuel pressure help

I'm going to do the fuel pressure test , anyone know how many psi is it ?
  4. F

anyone good at kpro in shropshire or west midland?

I need to set the K-tuned hall effect TPS but i don't have a laptop to link to my kpro, anyone can help me out .
  5. F

IACV bolt size

yes think is 5x25 Thanks Jono :)
  6. F

IACV bolt size

Hi Does anyone know the size of that 2 bolt ?Might need to cut it to do the clean as i can't open it:( Thanks
  7. F

K-tuned billet shifter arm question

i fitted the billet arms last year , it makes a big different , a very good mod for shifting !!!
  8. F

K Tuned TPS, Hall Effect Version

i've been fail 4 tps in 3 years , 2 eBay one and 2 k-tuned billet one .....they all same , i'm using the hall effect one now fitted it in TDI north few months ago , it spot on don't have any issue yet . thats the best one in the market .
  9. F

tps sensor fail by hitting the air con pipe ?!?

5 in a year?!? Which tps did you use?k-tuned or eBay one? I'll post to let u know when it fitted, hope this Hall effect one will last longer lol
  10. F

Thanks Mark !! The rbc fitted by last owner , I'll have a look the guide :)
  11. F

Hi all, does anyone have any issues when u use RBC, I've had 3 TPS sensor failures cause it's too close to the air con pipe, it keeps bumping into the pipe when the vtec kicks in…. I've tried 2 of the k_tuned billet tps in a year, now this is the 3rd one, it's k-tuned's new version but it's...
  12. F

Coilpack help

Are the FN2's coilpack same as the DC5's?
  13. F

Engine flush

I checked the spark plug and there are some engine oil leakage from the seal! give the plug a good clean and put the new spoon cover on ,it's all sorted!! vtec is spot on now:)
  14. F

Engine flush

Thanks for all comment , I'll give it a good blast first .