Recent content by frampo

1. F

Removing corrosion from wheels

They are volk wheels which were anodised from the factory. I have read that sand blasting may not be the best option if anodising the wheels. Its mainly in the spokes and back of rim however there is a little bit on the lip as well.
  2. F

I'm getting them anodised so need to do the prep work myself. Is there any acid I could use? I have tried sanding and wire wool, but doesn't seem to have removed it.
  3. F

My wheels have some corrosion and I need to remove it before I get them refurbished, does anyone have any idea on what I can to remove this.
  4. F

Rear Camber Kit

im looking to get a rear camber kit shortly and wondering what people recommend. i was looking at the following kits: eibach spc hard race - hardened rubber hard race - pillow ball buddyclub skunk2 im currently leaning towards the hard race pillowball camber kit. im looking for something...
  5. F

Hesitation, over fueling and Cel Code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean)

this turned out to be a wiring fault from the ECU. Tom at TGM helped diagnose the problem.
  6. F

Red wheel nut lugs...what have you got???

i have rays wheel nuts, just got them re anodized red, have yet to fit them though.
  7. F

Spoke to Tom at Tgm and he said it will most likely be the primary O2 sensor.
  8. F

I have just tried different coil pack and injectors and still has the same problem. Going to get a fuel filter and change that. Anyone got any other idea's?
  9. F

Hesitation and "coughing" around 2400rpm

i havent diagnosed mine yet still looking into it, will be trying fully working coil packs and injectors tomorrow, hopefully this solves the problem, however i have looked online for this problem and no one really seems to know much about it, some say 02 sensor, some say injectors, im just going...
  10. F

Hesitation and "coughing" around 2400rpm

check this thread i started earlier with a similar problem: http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/34327-hesitation-over-fueling-and-cel-code-45-fuel-system-too-richlean/
  11. F

from what i understand the fuel filter is a 'lifetime' item and also the o2 sensor should show a code. the only thing i can think of at the moment is a blocked injector, so will be trying some off the FN2.
  12. F

My car has started to hesitate at lower rpm around 1-2500 rpm, it happened suddenly one day. it didnt throw a cel code at first but has now and it is a code 45 (fuel system too rich/lean) i have recently only has the plugs and valve clearances done within the past 2 months. i have tried to...
  13. F

Expensive syncro,any cheaper ?

i've just had my gearbox rebuilt with the synchrotech master rebuild kit. its expensive but good, i still have all the parts removed from my car, think i only needed a 2nd gear synchro but ended up replacing the whole lot. they rest are still fully functional and didnt have a problem with them...
  14. F

Pulled over by police?

the honda integra is actaully a bike/scooter as well:
  15. F

Vehicle speed sensor cel code

I fitted a new converter today and soldered the wires securely, making sure they are insulated properly. I also took the vss sensor out and gave it a clean. At the moment everything is running properly so hopefully it's all fixed, if not I will order a new sensor from honda.