Recent content by Fubar Andy

1. Fubar Andy

Laughing my cock off at some of the shít being posted on here!!!

Laughing my cock off at some of the shít being posted on here!!!
  2. Fubar Andy

Gran Turismo 6 Thread

Agreed!
  3. Fubar Andy

Gran Turismo 6 Thread

More F1 tracks, better engine noise and I don't want the game to end up being very basic and you have to spend £££'s on GT6 via the PSN shop to get the decent cars and circuits we really want...
  4. Fubar Andy

Exhaust feedback required!

I've just added a RS*R back box to my car and its fine, not too loud, not raspy, doesn't make that god awful mmmmmmeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound when you come off the power and offers a nice deep roar when giving it some stick. Personally it wasn't about power for me, more the sound quality and...
  5. Fubar Andy

Wheel wobble at 80 mph.

Could be that the weights on the wheels might have come off...it happens now and again if they are not stuck on correctly! Also daft but simple check, make sure the wheel nuts are tightened up!
  6. Fubar Andy

215 40 17 yokohama prada spec 2

This is good advice.
  7. Fubar Andy

Auxilary belt keeps slipping off!

I know it sounds obvious, but is there a tensioner or adjustable tensioner for the belt?
  8. Fubar Andy

Aftermarket pulleys..... Opinions

No problem xthumbup For things like alternator pumps and power steering pumps I'm not that interested in, its not something I've spent time on due to fact I've not seen any damage from them, so I won't comment on that. With regards to engine mounts they are not connected to the crank directly...
  9. Fubar Andy

Does this crank pulley have a built in dampner?
  10. Fubar Andy

They are right with regards engine wear. It's to with dampening vibration and engine harmonics. Rather than write out a boring explanation on it, what you have mentioned above covers the very basics. Conclusion, don't bother it's not worth it!
  11. Fubar Andy

Floor matt badge fell off,suggestions?

If you want to stick it back on, use a product called Stixall Crystal Clear. It will stick anything to anything (even underwater) the glue is also clear as water (hence the name). Bonding time is a few hours and it will be fully cured in 24hrs. Any decent independent builders merchants will...
  12. Fubar Andy

gearbox oil

It depends on a number of things. If you rag the shït out of your engine on a regular basis, then it's worth changing that oil every 6,000 miles. As you thrash your engine the oil works harder to protect your engine and it also looses its friction/protective qualities. You also loose mpg...
  13. Fubar Andy

bomex wing mirrors?

lol ---------- From the front they look ok, from the side it lets them down. At least they are aerodynamic xthumbup If you've bought them and you like them, get them fitted, unless you are not 100% about it. Also keep the original mirrors if you change your mind at a later date.
  14. Fubar Andy

Hunting on cold start

I had that, I just when for a hard drive and it cleared up up...as it had been sat for a few weeks.