Recent content by Future

1. F

Changing colour a sin?

I colour changed mine from CW to Canna Di Fucile (Maserati Gun Metal Grey) which is very metallic in colour and I am over the moon with it. The car above I believe is Grigio Telesto, which is a very flat grey and looks amazing on that car with the bodykit and wing it has. With a standard car...
  2. F

indicators - Orange to Clear

http://www.funkypower.co.uk/catalogue.php?make=HONDA&model=INTEGRA&year=2001%2B+DC5+INTEGRA+TYPE+R&level1=EXTERIOR+STYLING&level2=SIDE+REPEATERS&level3=&id_product=3229 Here you go mate. This is what I got when I changed to clear repeaters. Comes with everything you need, bulb, bulb holders...
  3. F

Best glue to stick to glass

I actually got interested in what would work with this and looking at a few websites the best thing to use (according to them) is super glue or epoxy resin.
  4. F

Ah right, I don't remember them haha. Have you found anything suitable yet? I hope you get it sorted soon mate.
  5. F

I hope the above helps mate. If you need the other pages let me know.
  6. F

I replaced my regulator a few years ago and if I remember correctly the glass is actually bolted to the regulator arm. I'll try and dig out the pages from the workshop manual.
  7. F

Phoenix yellow dc5?

I looked at phoenix yellow when I was choosing the colour for my respray and was only put off by the cost. JRM told me that they done a mitsubishi EVO in yellow and to get it really bright and vibrant it needed close to 10 coats of paint, and before that needed to be sprayed white. The cost...
  8. F

Energy Suspension master bushing kit.

Oh I didn't think of that Re Spirit. I just seen my shopping list on funky power and the impatience set in, and the take my money mood came over me lol.q So everything has been ordered and paid for. I'll definately keep you in mind next time I need parts.
  9. F

Excellent replies, cheers guys. I just couldn't make sense of the picture on the funky power website and then the how to guide on here. I'm sure it'll all make sense when it turns up. Cheers guys.
  10. F

Good morning everyone. I have a question about this kit, hopefully a simple one for some of you and your knowledge will be greatly appreciated. How many bushings actually come in the kit? Having read through the "how to" I can see that there are 2 bushings on each front lower control arm...
  11. F

It's finally been painted

Thanks guys much appreciated. I spoke to JRM and they said it was polished on Friday and again Saturday morning. The wax (poorboys natty paste) they just threw in as a freebie with the black hole. I'm away now for 3 weeks so that'll give it time to set etc. Thanks again guys, you are amazing :)
  12. F

Why is that Erm? The guys at the JRM have already polished it with Poor Boys Black Hole and then took it back a week later to polish and wax it again and said it was good to go. I'm confused :xconfused:
  13. F

I'm back off to work tomorrow for 3 weeks, so when I get home I will get it polished up and taken somewhere nice for a few photos. Hopefully I'll also get a few bits ordered while I'm away so I have more goodies when I get home :xhappy: As for the wheels, I have no plans on changing them...
  14. F

To be honest guys I'm still preferring the black wheels. As I mentioned previously, too many colours would start to compromise it I think. I think I have it balanced nicely with the black wheels and tinted rear windows, plus other black trim around the car. But, please feel free to photoshop...