Recent content by Gar09

1. Gar09

Brands Hatch - Summer Wednesdays: 3rd June 2015

Indeed. The new event is most likely to be held on a weekend too. Watch this space.
  2. Gar09

Unfortunately due to large attendance at the last show this, meet has now been postponed until further notice.
  3. Gar09

I've just realised I put this down on the track section of the forum! Need's to be on the meet one ideally as not everyone goes on track! Mod please could you move? Thanks!
  4. Gar09

Hi all, Not sure if any of you have attended this meet but it's held at Brands Hatch. The MSVT Summer Wednesday is held on the first Wednesday of every month (Apr-Oct). Attracting in excess of 2,000 people (no exaggeration!), entry is free with the gates opening from 6.00pm. At this event we...
  5. Gar09

Nurburgring Nordschleife trip April 2015

Great videos! What tyres were you running?
  6. Gar09

Brands Indy

Anybody booked on for the Sunday 15th Feb? Give us a shout if you are, I'm there!
  7. Gar09

Bedford Noise Limit

Hi maxvr6, I now have a Spoon B Pipe with Spoon N1 back box. I previously ran unsilenced b pipe with the Spoon N1 which was fine at Brands Hatch. Got the Spoon B pipe which has quietened the exhaust by some margin. Have been watching some videos of an S2000 with Buddyclub pro spec go round and...
  8. Gar09

Bedford Noise Limit

Hi guys, I've got a trackday coming up at Bedford and the noise limits are 101db static and 87.5db Drive by. Has anyone been to this track and how has it been with your exhaust setups? Thanks! Gar
  9. Gar09

Brands Indy

March 19th sounds good. Let me check my diary! Would be good to see some fellow DC5 owners around!
  10. Gar09

New tyres- Advice Please!

If you are going for the GY F1 Eagles, go for what the guys above have recommended, they have a stiffer sidewall so will cope with harder load. I also highly recommend the Continental Conti Sport 5's as my friend run's these on his and they are fantastic in the wet and dry (more so in the wet)...
  11. Gar09

Integra Type R - Side Sticker

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/topic/19539-how-to-put-on-new-type-r-decals/?hl=%2Bremove+%2Bsticker#entry190858 Just found this if anybody has the same question I posted at the top!
  12. Gar09

Thanks Adam :) Was thinking of using a hairdryer! The tar and glue remover will help with the residue not sure about the sticker itself :\
  13. Gar09

Hi all, I've bought a new ITR sticker for the side of the teg. Does anybody know the best way to remove the old one which has faded? Tried peeling at it yesterday but kept flaking off bit by bit. Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks Gar
  14. Gar09

Brands Hatch Indy evening session - Tues 26th Aug

Hi all, I've got a track day evening coming up on the Tues 26th Aug, just wondering if any of you have booked on to this session :) [Brand's Hatch Indy Circuit] Here is the link if anybody is interested! http://www.msvtrackdays.com/car-home/event-details.aspx?productid=2304 Pit lane opens at...
  15. Gar09

Control arm bushes and driving comfort

Sorry to hijack, but did the LCA harder bushes make a difference to cornering feel?