Recent content by GaryMan

1. G

DC5 swap for FN2

Could I tempt you into swapping for a modded GE6 Jazz? ;) Quite an extensive mod list including Recaros from Evo8 MR340, Cusco Coilovers, Spoon N1, Mugen bodykit, Wedsports tc005 Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
  2. G

A few J's Racing Specials

are these just for the DC5 or can they fit the EP3 ??
  3. G

Recaro's

:oops: :oops: :lol: yes we both are
  4. G

Recaro's

I'll be getting a set soon from HK and just going to make do with them for the time being. missus been complaining that her head keeps on hitting against the plastic bit of the recaros where the harness would go :?
  5. G

Recaro's

is this what you guys mean ? as seen in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1-Pair-Red-RECARO ... dZViewItem
  6. G

teg on an arcade game!!

i went bowling last night and saw this and had a go as well. game wasnt too good though :?
  7. G

DC2 Vs DC5 Recaros

thanks for all the replies so far i sent the seller another message through ebay saying that i will not be going ahead with the transaction as he has mislead myself and others in mis-selling. if he wish to pusue the matter further, i will report him to ebay for misleading listing . that was...
  8. G

DC2 Vs DC5 Recaros

check the actual ebay link he said it was from a DC5
  9. G

DC2 Vs DC5 Recaros

Hey guys Need some help ...... What are the difference between DC2 and DC5 recaros ?? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %3AIT&rd=1 i recently won the above action for some DC5 recaros. however, a few days ago, i'd received a message from some guy on ebay telling me that the...
  10. G

my ugly mug in j tuner

i cant see myself renewing my sub either when it expires :roll:
  11. G

help on buying a dc5

i have been looking into this as well and maybe you should try the search function first as they are LOADS of post all over the forum. i've spent a good 2 weeks reading through literally all the post re the DC5 in this section and found a lot of useful info. Just spend some time reading the...
  12. G

Insurance Quotes......(Found a good company!!)

just got a quote through A-Plan 26yrs old, 8yrs NCB £1000 with £450 XS hmmmmmmmmmmmm tempting :wink:
  13. G

Beware of this DC5 one on e-bay - ended today for £11,100 !!

geoff you know if the guy who won the bid is another trader?? theres one on ebay again which is one i put up a link in the "For Sale" section.
  14. G

About 2 buy a DC5!!

i'm looking into one as well and A-Plan just got back to me re insurance- £1000 with £450 XS - i'm 26 with 8yrs NCB doing all my research now so see what i can get/afford- but probs have around £13-14k to spend