Recent content by Gaz700

1. G

Ramair intake

anyone ever just drilled the oem airbox for a bit more noise :xaiweb2:
  2. G

Aftermarket DC5 Parts Ideas

another one here for carbon bumper exhaust trim! also the shifter bush inside car as oem is a crapper...for anyone suffering I kind of fixed mine using a standard black plastic valve cap with the end cut off,reduced play but obviously wont last and is pretty gadgey!
  3. G

Is my car priced correctly?

If I didn't have mine id of had yours in a heartbeat! That gearbox should sell it itself!
  4. G

Is my car priced correctly?

While this is on the go... Mines is 2001 51reg 168k on the clock imported this year so I'd say majority kms Since buying standard I have Undersealed Rear light gaskets Full polybush Meister R crd+ Hardrace rear camber arms Eibach camber bolts up front Hardrace balljoints Oem Honda track...
  5. G

Shocks and springs Vs coilovers

I'll give them a clean off as you say it'll just attract dirt
  6. G

So iv kept an eye on it,never got any worse or knocked,i can only assume the chap that set up the geometry put the oil there...should the top mounts be oiled?
  7. G

So iv kept an eye on it,never got any worse or knocked,i can only assume the chap that set up the geometry put the oil there...should the top mounts be oiled?
  8. G

Engine mount upgrades

Well the other three are fine so far,Htune are looking into it but need to wait to see what hardrace say.... Out of interest how much are your mounts Indi
  9. G

Engine mount upgrades

True...hopefully Htune sort it out,on inspection I can't belive the mount is made from plastic...Surely that's inevitably going to brake like it has!!
  10. G

Engine mount upgrades

Yep rear mount cracked on all tge mounting bolts so not even attached any more....id avoid these mounts it's made from plastic as far as I can see
  11. G

Michelin pilot sport 4

Great tyres,grip is great in the wet and dry!!
  12. G

Engine mount upgrades

Possible failed gbox mount already....alot of clunking,will update tomorrow,pretty poor of it is
  13. G

Michelin pilot sport 4

Seems to be the tyre choice of evos,that's where I experienced them...gone ahead and ordered 4,get them fitted Thursdays then off on the nc500 Friday...I'll report back! Cheers guys!
  14. G

Michelin pilot sport 4

As tge title wondering if anybody is running them,always been impressed with them on others cars just never went with them myself....I'm in Scotland so.its wet more than its dry and doubt I'll be getting any tack time in this year Just seeing what people's opinions are for a good road tyre
  15. G

Does your meister R have a pool of red oil on the top mounts? Just noticed and not sure if it's normal or not? crap pic but you can just see it