Recent content by Gee74

1. Gee74

Y621 YDL - 3 owners in 2 yrs? ??? Odd ???

I have filled in enough V5's over the years and everything was done correctly. This has never happened before on any other vehicles and as stated, does not bother me. I only came on to the original post to say the number of owners does not matter if the car is sound!
  2. Gee74

Should or shouldn't is something I do not know but it did happen for me.
  3. Gee74

The change of keeper box was ticked so an error was made by DVLA but the number of owners never bothers me, as long as the car is straight, has service history and drives fine I don't see a problem.
  4. Gee74

We have moved house 3 times in 3 years and every time we changed the address on the V5 the car gained an owner......annoying as our Teg shows 6 owners even though we are the genuine third owners.
  5. Gee74

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

Jimmer, how much louder did it get? Don't fancy to much drone on long journeys!!
  6. Gee74

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

Yes, in contact with the supplier now, see if they can help at all.
  7. Gee74

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

Only have the Regu and no other performance mods and It is a cat back system so whole exhaust fitted at the same time so no reason why it should fail really.
  8. Gee74

Kakimoto Regu Mid Baffle

After 2 years our Regu mid section baffle has started rattling real bad.....Anybody else had a similar problem and is it a fix or a new purchase?
  9. Gee74

teg suffering from the kangaroo effect

Check the voltage to the TPS. Mine was way out, 0.72v on throttle closed. Adjusted to 0.45v and definitely gained a smoother throttle response and less jittery in slow moving traffic. It's a bit tight to adjust the TPS in situ but not a difficult job.
  10. Gee74

dyno disappointment

I would loose the k &n filter. Had mine rolled with k & n, 206bhp, 143lb/ft torque.......with standard airbox, pipercross filter and airbox mod made 208bhp and 154lb/ft torque with increased torque through the throttle range. Only mod regu 06&r system.
  11. Gee74

Any ideas on what to do next?

2 to 3 hours.......really! Took it out for an hour with mixed driving with little result. Going to strip down the throttle body again tomorrow and double check everything just in case, then relearn the idle then go for a long drive. I live in south Devon so I have no worries about rural roads...
  12. Gee74

Tried the 'thrashing' didn't help one bit unfortunately, was fun though!!! :xgrin: Also the CEL came on last week and my bank statement is £185 lighter thanks to the 02 sensor.
  13. Gee74

Ok........I recently picked up my Teg from a garage where it was having the wheels refurbed and when I drove it home the revs started hunting up to 3000rpm. After a search on the forum I read about the IACV getting sticky and after buying a new throttle body gasket and a 5 star torx plus bit I...