Recent content by gizzmo200

1. G

Stupid question i know but need your help

Great many thanks for that,much appriciated. :)
  2. G

Affraid the springs are second hand and have no writing on them and secondly i bought the springs/shocks seperate to replace the coilovers that came with the car so couldn't check the old ones so totally stuck in the way they fit.if you guys could give me a definate answer it would be great as i...
  3. G

Would anybody be able to tell me when fitting lowering springs(tanabe),when looking at the coils(5 in all) you have three very close to each other then the other two start to have a bigger and bigger gap in between them. What i need to know is,does the closely wound coils(3 of)sit on the bottom...
  4. G

Servicing in the North West

TDI North in Warrington,great service :)
  5. G

300 POUNDS FOR 12 MONTHS TAX!!!IS THIS RIGHT???

Ok ok,stop rubbing it in guys,is there anything i can do about it :?: :?:
  6. G

Checked my vehicle V5 document and its in the 234 G/KM club :( so looked up the DVLA site and it actually says it should be 400 pounds a year,not 300! :shock: :shock: .Something has to be wrong,my mate has a 03 plate evo 9 and his tax is like 185 pounds and it does 14 miles to the gallon,its...
  7. G

So how come im paying 300 pounds instead of 205/210 pounds as my car was registered before 23/3/08 :?: :?: :? :? :?:
  8. G

How to i check what band im in(CO2 rating)??also how come im paying 300 pounds n not 200 odd nor 400 odd,are there three different bands????
  9. G

So that is right is it??how come someone who has a car registered a month before me it's 400 pounds a year???That's just crazy.What is the dates for 200 odd per year tax,300 pounds n 400 pound tax brackets.still cant belive it :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil...
  10. G

I've just had my tax renewal form today,it's the first time i'll be taxing the car as it came with 6 months when it was imported in and it's 300 pounds :shock: :shock: :shock: for 12 months and 165 pounds for 6 months :shock: :shock: :shock: is this right?????The car was first registered on...
  11. G

K-pro cd program needed

Yes that's it,fantastic,never knew that was to be had,many thanks for that Evs :)
  12. G

K-pro cd program needed

I've miss laid my K-pro tuneing program :( ,would anyone know were or how i can get another cd.Can it be copied,i'll pay anyone that can do it.or does anyone have any numbers i can call.Many thanks :)
  13. G

Engine torque damper - adjustment required?

Nobody know were the threaded bit by the strut(eye)mounting should sit,all the way in or out :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
  14. G

were should the threaded bit with the eye on it(first picture)sit :?: :?: Thread all the way in or out
  15. G

Right i have uploaded another two pics,need to know which threaded bit you mean as there are two. Is it the threaded bit in the following pic that gets adjusted(the thread next to the eye that attaches to the strut tower bracket) Or is it this threaded bit that gets adjusted(the threaded...