Recent content by gt-pete

1. G

Suspension and Geomerty Tuning

For all of those who are considering uprating the suspension, or merely just want a full baseline and geo doing, i highly recomend speaking to Chris at Center Gravity.... and tell him that Pete sent you. All aspects of suspension and geometry tuning can be undertaken, so here's the website...
  2. G

Chris Joyce??

Thankyou for letting me know, il keep a keen eye out for him! If you want work doing at Center Gravity, you need to speak to Chris.... im just his daughters boyfriend who helps out from time to time. I could spend all day praising his work, but im sure Chris (Joyce) has beaten me to that...
  3. G

Chris Joyce??

Does anybody know if Chris Joyce uses this forum? he drives a Red DC5, from the midlands?! If he's on here, or if he's reading this.... its Pete from Center Gravity in Atherstone!
  4. G

Toyota Invasion!!

Ive heard he's into that kinda shizzle :lol: :P No No, from now on its strictly Honda talk :wink:
  5. G

Toyota Invasion!!

ahhh..... now i know..... sorry, didnt recognise the name thats all.... im on TGTT too, under the name Petey tho! glanza's lookin pukka dude.... anyway, this is honda talk now!! :lol:
  6. G

Toyota Invasion!!

yeah, im with elephant now and they've said they'll insure me!! so im not gonna comlain?! :D i think it helps haveing a background of fairly decent cars (cough cough Nova GSi... cough cough Fiesta Zetec-S) and obviously the starlet. Gee...... why dont i know you off the forums?? i dont...
  7. G

Toyota Invasion!!

Here's the link to my Starlet.... for all of those intrested! :? lol http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/494882.htm
  8. G

Toyota Invasion!!

cheers dude..... dont worry, induction kits and shopping lists down my door arent my thing! My starlets only very subtle, with "proper" mods, if you get me! Ive wanted a DC5 for a while now, just waiting untill the right one crops up.... ideally black, low mileage and standard. Thanks again for...
  9. G

Toyota Invasion!!

Hi guys..... and girls. Im Pete, im 21 from the midlands, and i drive a 1992 Toyota Starlet GT Limited. Now before you start boo'in and hiss'in at me, i am looking at swapping for a DC5, so thought it would be a good idea to get some opinions off you folks! So please be gentle, i wont have a...