Recent content by H_5hum

1. H_5hum

**** Great News, Forum saved ****

Fantastic News this! Thanks Josh, and to all at Torque GT, but also to those who have had their input to this community, especially to save the forum!
  2. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

Great stuff, thanks Lewis!
  3. H_5hum

Wheel Spacers

For some reason I can't copy and paste and the hyperlink thing doesn't work? I previously searched around the forum and looked through a few threads, and I came across this site: www.buycarparts.co.uk The product code I found was: Eibach S90-4-15-010. <----- ***EDIT: don't take my word for...
  4. H_5hum

Carbon Parts and Seibon

Hey Josh! Are you able to drop me a PM as well? I am considering an OEM Carbon bonnet, but am also interested to see what other styles they have? And I take it Seibon mainly do Exterior parts? Not any interior trim parts? i.e dash trims and window switches etc? Thanks in advance mate!
  5. H_5hum

DC5 diecast models?

Hey Bud, Are you on Facebook? There is a guy from Hong Kong who does Custom made models. Il have to find his FB page and let you know as I cant remember it off the top of my head. Ping me a message on FB - Il PM You now
  6. H_5hum

Placement Options

Center console switch? I went down the flip switch route but i havent actually installed the front fogs yet. Im worried though as im not sure if i need to wire any other relays or resistors off the switch to have the front fogs working. I cant upload a pic but i have 2 very small flip switches...
  7. H_5hum

**** IMPORTANT MESSAGE **** FORUM CLOSURE ****

Yeah I agree with the above. Quite a few people have messaged on the FB post including myself, but I am happy to also contribute to keeping the forum alive. After all, without the forum i dont think this community would have existed the same as the FB page. Keep us updated on this, happy to pay...
  8. H_5hum

Tein coilovers...?

Hello Bud, I have also heard that TEINs can be a bit weak, and that the shocks tend to blow etc, but I guess it just depends on how you use them. To start off, I had TEIN Basic Coil overs on my old Yaris T-Sport. They were amazing, but having bought them second hand, and had them on the lowest...
  9. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Nice Gear Knob haha. Thanks for all the info. I am very tempted to try it out, originally i wanted just a standard one too so it all fits under the gaiter. I can probably cut into mine (as it's the type S gaiter) so if i mess it up it wont be too much of a problem to replace. Where are you...
  10. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Hey Bud, did you take any pictures of it when you test fitted? Just wondering how far in it would be on Reverse and 6th Gear. As I have the Type S center console, the gear gaitor trim is different.
  11. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

That's one of the things I am waiting for confirmation on. The adverts online state it is the Racing spec, and if i remember correctly the Racing one only fits with the gaiter part if you cut a gap in it? I'm sure an updated review will be put up soon once its all fitted and tested by Mr...
  12. H_5hum

Autobrite Nilfisk connector

Yup, i agree with all the above. I have a nilfisk and it does the job perfectly with the Autobrite Lance. I have been using Autobrite's brand of Snow Foam Solution which works very well, nice and thick!
  13. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Cheers for the update - this is good info. I found this article from K-Tuned (apologies if already previously posted): If you still haven't fitted it, You could do the comparisons they pointed out. Looking forward to further updates though! Thanks
  14. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Ah no worries, would be interesting to see it side by side next to a ktuned one.. would then be able to tell the quality by the weight i guess.
  15. H_5hum

Fake k-tuned shifter box

Hey Guys, was there any update on this? Im tempted to get one too but I wouldnt mind seeing some reviews first