Recent content by Hancock

1. Hancock

Do I sell my ohlins?

I will measure the springs this weekend think they are 8inch. I went for 8k 10k eibach springs which cost £200 for four, you can get a cheaper ones at around £160 but these prices may have gone up now.
  2. Hancock

Do I sell my ohlins?

The 120 on the swift spring is 120N/mm which is about 12k. I would be very wary of using a certain company as i ended up spending a lot of money on my second hand ohlins getting them right. I originally sent mine off to be re-valved "for uk roads" as i was told this is whats needed with jdm...
  3. Hancock

Brembo decals

I got mine from this site http://www.supergraphicsf1.co.uk/Brembo-1.htm
  4. Hancock

Subframe Rigid Collars

I would take 2 + 3
  5. Hancock

Coilovers

The number on swift springs is the N/mm so if i've calculated right 140N/mm = roughly 800 lbs = 14k 180N/mm = roughly 1050 lbs = 19k I had the 140 swift spring on the front and it is very hard! Looking at your pics you have the 140 on front and 180 on rear which would make sense, not the...
  6. Hancock

Where does this go?

Not had chance to have another look yet will have a look on sunday. I might be wrong but im sure the AC pump on mine is already connected up to the drivers side fan, if you have a look there are two connectors on this fan. Does one feed the fan motor and ther other output to the AC pump? If...
  7. Hancock

Where does this go?

Now i am confused. Thought that cable you just connected was for fan motor? I will have another look at mine tomorrow can't see anything in the dark.
  8. Hancock

Where does this go?

Not bothered about the redundant connector as car has been running fine with it disconnected. My main concern was the probe thing, I had the rad out about 6 weeks ago and now ive reinstalled it was wondering where it went. Just seems odd that its all nice and clean as if it had a home...
  9. Hancock

Where does this go?

There is another redundant connector which is taped to the copex
  10. Hancock

Where does this go?

Looked mate and found nothing Heres another pic. Cable on left connects to fan motor, other cable goes to radiator fan switch. Both 2wire. :xconfused:
  11. Hancock

DC5 Life - Justin - Nitron

I've heard very good things about them. Markchese on HOT has 3way on his ep3 you could pm him if you are looking for feedback, think he's done plenty of trackdays on them.
  12. Hancock

Where does this go?

Please mate as i haven't a clue where it goes, it looks like some kind of probe
  13. Hancock

Where does this go?

Its the other side to where the earthing is. It doesn't go down the slam panel, it runs along the bottom underneath the fan on the drivers side with the plug that connects to fan. Thanks for looking
  14. Hancock

Where does this go?

Anyone?
  15. Hancock

Honda Part numbers.

Found a site below with part numbers including exploded diagrams for pretty much everything. It's for the rsx so not all part numbers will be correct but hopefully will help. http://parts.sonsacura.com/productSearch.aspx?ukey_make=987&ukey_model=13646