Recent content by hannan

1. H

Aussie ITR Discs?

From what I can tell from the aussie website, ITR in australia, have smaller 16" wheels hence they may have different brakes as they are also down on the power. I would recommend you go and see your local honda dealer to confirm.
  2. H

Aussie ITR Discs?

From what I can tell from the aussie website, ITR in australia, have smaller 16" wheels hence they may have different brakes as they are also down on the power. I would recommend you go and see your local honda dealer to confirm.
  3. H

Warranty Problems

what sort of mods?, if it's induction kit, exhaust it shouldnt be a problem
  4. H

Safety Recall Notices

The recall on my car was carried when the car was in Japan, Honda UK have told me as they don't have a register of all grey import Honda's in the UK they are currently unable to issue recall notices. However by 2007 on the Japanese Honda site there will be section for owners of grey imports to...
  5. H

Warranty Problems

e-mail me if you want a warranty hannan.bhikha@amethystmotor.co.uk, I sell Honda's for living and will gladly help any DC5 owner in any way, I can send out forms for registering your car with Honda UK, please note they will not notify you of any recalls as they don't have records of all DC5...
  6. H

DC5 Recall Annoucement

Guys Honda have told me that they will pay for the recalls, there is special procedure that the dealer must follow in order to get authority to carry out the correction of the defect. Most Honda dealers will give you crap, as I work for a Honda dealer I can tell you that Honda UK will pay if...
  7. H

HID's

shouldn't have probs as the MOT test checks for alignment of beam and not if they have headlamp washers. You should be ok, the Accord TYpe-R had very similar lights and we don't fail them on MOT's. Honda class them as self levelling HID lights on the Accord TYpe-R, just like the DC5
  8. H

Front light problems

hi mate, I was looking at the EPC for the HID lights, there seems to be a control unit for the HID lights. Having seen your car previously, it definately should have HID lights. The Control unit could cause problems if it malfunctions, I know for SVA they remove the HID bulbs and replace tem...
  9. H

Lichfield Imports DC5

Hi gents and ladies (if there are any here). Iain Lichfield is an excellent bloke, deal with him regularly. My DC5 was sourced through him and he only buys the good stuff and not the crap, you may pay a small premium but you will get a car with low mileage and very good spec and condition. I...
  10. H

Safety Recall Notices

if you want a honda warranty e-mail me details of your car ie age mileage, mileage at last service, mot etc if its modified and i will get a quote for you. my e-mail at work is hannan.bhikha@amethystmotor.co.uk
  11. H

Safety Recall Notices

If you guys want a to put a Honda warranty on your car let me know, the recall issue is completely seperate and dealt in a different way. By putting a Honda warranty on your car you wont register your in way for recalls etc. It will purely provide mechanical breakdown, you can add options like...
  12. H

Safety Recall Notices

i am getting my own car checked out so if they tell me anything i will post it on here
  13. H

Safety Recall Notices

I sell Honda's for a living for an authorised Honda dealer and I am a proud owner of a DC5. I have today been able to confirm that any genuine recalls on any "Grey Import" Honda, Honda UK will foot the bill. There is procedure the dealer must follow and it is a bit longer than usual but Honda...