Recent content by HASNIC

1. H

Honda On Track/TGM Snetterton Track Day

They are cracking cars but mine had 92k on the clock when i did the bushes and coilovers and it showed how tired it had become :shock: Your teg looks mint aswell mate from the RR pictures at TDi North 8)
  2. H

You'll need the latest version of Quicktime of download VLC player from www.videolan.org as that should play it aswell.
  3. H

It's poly-bushed, buddyclub racing spec coilovers and full camber/toe adjustablilty now and with a bit of TGM magic on the set-up it was fantastic to drive on track :D Cheers for pointing out it looked good though Dan and here is a video of one lap if you're interested...
  4. H

Abingdon Trackday Fri 24th Feb anyone?

Yep, about 10mins south.
  5. H

Carbing Tie Bar Group Buy on TRO

I'd say its a fair price once you've factored in shipping/VAT/Duty onto it plus factoring in any paypal exchange rates which are a bit savage!
  6. H

What Wheels

LMAO, poor Andy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. H

MOT TIME???

I read TA and i think homo jokes Office style :lol: :lol:
  8. H

MOT TIME???

A bit of T&A goes along way eh Dan :lol:
  9. H

MOT TIME???

Alot depends on whether the car is hot or cold etc.. i've known a few cars to pass MOTs without a CAT on emmissions, just because its computerised doens't mean it will fail. Also just because its computerised doesn't mean you also can't get around certain things.
  10. H

Picking car up tonight!!!

I'm gonna have to pop round Scott!
  11. H

dc5 tuning companies

Where are you based? Might help with trying to recommend someone who is semi local :D
  12. H

System-R Warrington

Agreed with that, i took my CTR to him from somerset for work and will be doing the same when my DC2 comes :wink:
  13. H

GTC and T666YR @ BTCC Media day

The mugen kitted DC5 looks 8) 8) 8)
  14. H

21yrs old must have DC5 or i'll die!!!!!

As in the other thread, A-plan quoted me fine and i'm 22, 5 yrs NCB, £1380
  15. H

how much oil does the teg hold

i think its just shy of 5 ltrs from empty to full and i would change every 6k maybe less if you do alot of trackdays.