Recent content by Henry

1. H

Hi Mate, Did you have to roll your guards with the spoon springs installed? What tyres and rims...

Hi Mate, Did you have to roll your guards with the spoon springs installed? What tyres and rims and camber are you running? Cheers, Henry
  2. H

Hi Mate, Did you have to roll your guards with the spoon springs installed? What tyres and rims...

Hi Mate, Did you have to roll your guards with the spoon springs installed? What tyres and rims and camber are you running? Cheers, Henry
  3. H

Spoon springs compare with Mugen Showa suspension springs

Thanks All :xyes: When you say firm, would you say they are firm like coilovers? or less
  4. H

Spoon springs compare with Mugen Showa suspension springs

Hi guys, For those running spoon springs, how are the ride quality on B roads compare to the ITR oem and mugen showa suspension? Are they good for daily driving?
  5. H

Mugen Showa Shocks best with what Springs

I got this information from Burn Motorsport (Spoon distributor). Yea it does sound a bit odd. What is your current setup right now?
  6. H

Mugen Showa Shocks best with what Springs

Spring rates are: Front: 7.4 Rear: 8.2 Even though they are progressive they seem fairly high so I am not sure how the ride quality will be. Harsh and bouncy?
  7. H

Mugen SS Suspension with softer springs

Thanks, I am going to keep the mugen setup for a while since I am getting use to it. Although I wouldn't mind a bit more of a drop. Let me know how you go with the mugen SS comparing it with the eibach springs :)
  8. H

I think the eibach spring rates are only 15-20% more than the stock itr spring rates.
  9. H

DC5R JDM rear sway bar

Actually it is a type r but I am from Australia, and the Australian version only came with the 19mm rear sway bar.
  10. H

DC5R JDM rear sway bar

Hi Guys, I am thinking about adding on a JDM DC5 type R rear sway bar. Currently mine is stock 19mm. Will the chassis be strong enough for the 22mm rear sway bar or will I need extra support to strengthen it?
  11. H

Hi Guys, I have been riding on the Mugen sports suspension for about 8 months on my dc5. The car is nice and firm on even roads but on rough roads it is quite hard and bouncy for a daily car (especially in the rears). I am thinking about changing the springs to the Eibach pro kit, will this...