Recent content by Highlander

1. H

ECU Warning Light

Thanks. Getting code 41 which looks like a fault on the Air Fuel Ratio sensor. Anyone know, other than from Honda, where the best place to get one of these is?
  2. H

ECU Warning Light

Tried a search, but got nothing useful. Posted twice as i was't sure if this forum got much attention.
  3. H

ECU Warning Light

My ECU warning light came on yesterday. Oh bum! Now in the days of my Civic VTi (1994) you could short one of the contacts in the plug that the dealer plugs into to read the ECU and the ECU light was flash a code so that you knew what was wrong. Does anyone know whether this is possible on...
  4. H

ECU Warning Light

My ECU warning light came on yesterday. Oh bum! Now in the days of my Civic VTi (1994) you could short one of the contacts in the plug that the dealer plugs into to read the ECU and the ECU light was flash a code so that you knew what was wrong. Does anyone know whether this is possible on...
  5. H

18's what tyres??

Hi, I run a set of O.Z. Racing Records with ET45 and 225/40Y18 Micheline Pilot Sports. No problems with fitting or using on the car. Suspension is completely standard. Just my 2 cents worth :D
  6. H

Front Brake pad part number

Does anyone have to hand the Brembo part number for that standard front pads ? Done a search on here and haven't come up with anything obvious.
  7. H

Fitting Speakers and Modifying the Front Door!! (PICS!)

Anyone know where I can get some Dynamat Extreme ?
  8. H

Band Expander

Thanks for clearing that up :wink:
  9. H

shells response to 99ron at tesco

Just to update the list (may be worth having an edited thread that tracks such updates) you can get 97RON at Ashby Extra
  10. H

Band Expander

Can I ask a silly question. Why would you want two head units? I can see why you might want one MD and one CD, but why two DVD units. Call me stupid :lol:
  11. H

Band Expander

Luckily I do actually mainly listen to radio 2! I may retire it and get a single din unit and an adapter for the blank space. Although I understand that you can get a set of additional instruments that fit in the extra spare DIN slot. Is this correct?
  12. H

Band Expander

Lookign at some other posts here, I'm guessing that I need a band expander for my WX-7700 that came with my Teg. How does it work / fit and where do I get my hands on one ?
  13. H

Would these fit....

The problem with the inbuilt amps in head units is that they are basically a single IC trying to drive four channels and will never be able to supply a descent amount of current to drive and control a set of component speakers. Power output should be taken with a pinchof salt with hewad units...
  14. H

Sony Double Din Head Unit

I've just aquired an '03 Teg and was wondering if anyone had info on the head unit that has come with the car. It's a Sony WX-7700 and I was wondering if anyone had the answers to the following questions. 1) The radio frequencies are all to cock. 88 MHz to ust under 90 seems OK , but the rest...