Recent content by Hobs

1. H

"Click" when coming on/off throttle

I had something similar ages ago, changed my clutch and it went away. I'm assuming it was the subframe that was moving that was clicking. May be worth while checking your sub frame bolts.
  2. H

Intake air temps

Sorry didn't realise you had one fitted already, I find it works well with the Mugen but the mugen picks up right behind that duct
  3. H

Intake air temps

Funny enough I have to being messing with keeping an eye on intake temps with the torque app. I run a Mugen air box and since fitting a tegiwa aluminium rad, I had issue with getting the temps to return to a normal temp while moving. My temps would be fine while first moving from cold, then...
  4. H

Will these fit?

Same set up I have, but, running 225 tyres you should be fine
  5. H

Kakimoto regu06 and mugen intake, noise limit reading??

I've gotten 87-92ish mark with the app I use, I've also tested it with the calibrated DB meter at work and gotten very similar values. Compared to my mates DC5 with a dc-sports cat back and teg m, I was 5-10db lower So I imagine you would be fine
  6. H

Kakimoto regu06 and mugen intake, noise limit reading??

I have that set up with a solid Fab manifold, you should be okay as it's very quiet. I don't have a DB reading as we don't check it here in Ireland. But I can get a reading off my phone for you of you want.
  7. H

Heater fans/dials not working..

I had a similar issue with the entire heater control not working, it was due to a blown fuse. It was also the fuse for the radiator fans as well, so make sure you still have working fans
  8. H

What's your Intake Air Temperature?

Mine has the Mugen airbox & the Mugen scoop, and it get up to 30c+ in traffic. Driving normally or on the motorway it will hold around 20-23c, on a blast I have seen it increase to 27c ish but comes back down fairly quickly once driving normally again. I do find if sat it traffic for a long...
  9. H

Kpro fitted now rev hunting bewteen idle and 200p rpm

Try taking a look at the thermal idle valve on the head, these can some times get damaged when fitting the RBC. Its a little plastic T piece to the right of the intake manifold, has a hose running to the center of the intake manifold and to the intake hose. I think this is what makes the car...
  10. H

Mugen & 5zigen Air Duct/Scoop

Any update on the 5zigen intake, I would be really interested in one
  11. H

Itr-dc5.club stickers - Now been Posted

Option 2 please,
  12. H

Bucking/ Kangarooing

I had a very similar issue with my a DC5 lately. I had no EML, and it looked like my TPS was calibrated and scaling correctly. But when I watched the trottle presentage reading on the torque app, The trottle % readung was very jumpy and would sometimes drope to 0. So I ended up replace the TPS...
  13. H

Aftermarket DC5 Parts Ideas

Something like this for the hub bolts into the shocks would be great.
  14. H

Rear camber arms

I have used japspeed for 3ish years with no issue. Even managed to open them last week with no issue, after been tight for the 3 years.
  15. H

My DC5 keeps bogging around 5000rph

I had a similar issue with my car when it was warm. When my car was being mapped the mapper noticed it and said it was down to the oil I was using. I was using 5W30 and when warm the oil wasn't the correct viscosity. This meant the VTC unit was reacting slower than expected and wasn't giving...