Recent content by Hunkydory

1. H

OEM engine mount part numbers

Hi all Am I correct in saying that there are three engine mounts? If so, I can stuck for the part number for one of them. I have 50821-S6M-013-A engine mount right hand side 50840-S6M-J01 front engine mount But cannot find the third one. Could anyone help?
  2. H

2007 DC5 NOx value

Does anyone have a value for this? Something that I can quote? Getting my car registered in Ireland and because I couldn't quote an official NOx they are charging me a flat rate of €600. However, if I can quote an official figure I would hope to get that reduced on appeal. I have tried online...
  3. H

Facelift immobilizer

Hi Lemons. Thanks so much for your reply. Just off the boat from Japan. Started first time for the tow driver but not for me. It's cranking but faintly. I will try a voltmeter in the morning and hopefully it is just a poor battery
  4. H

Facelift immobilizer

I have just had a dc5 delivered to my door and I don't know how to start it. Facelift 2007 car with the immobilizer but I don't know how to disable the immobilizer when I get into the car. Could someone please explain how to me..TIA