Recent content by integraleo

1. integraleo

Potentially selling Kakimoto

The kaki is quite restrictive for performance. There was a 12.5hp difference between the solid fab 3" and the regu on NA car. I still used it when supercharged tho because just loved the noise it made
  2. integraleo

RBC v RRC inlet manifolds - the difference and what you would go for

To give you a comparison when mine was n.a. it had Dc sports mani Teg m intake Rbc intake mani Kakimoto regu06r exhaust K100 mapped by romain at eurospec and made 226hp. With 3" exhaust and injen it made 238.5hp. Nothing wrong with the compression in any way. Then supercharged and charge cooled...
  3. integraleo

The DC5 - a dry weather car only?

Neither, just bought a supercharged fn2. It's booked in next week for mfactory race pack dif, new clutch, full coilovers and geo set up and big brake kit. So much car for the money. In regards to tyres I ran 225/40/18 ps4's on the megane and they were £93 each from tyre leader. Not sure what...
  4. integraleo

The DC5 - a dry weather car only?

If you want a tyre that grips as well as re070s/ad08rs in the dry and outperforms rainsport 3s in the wet then fit Michelin ps4's. Best tyre I've ever driven on
  5. integraleo

Holy Grail of Exhausts - What's yours?

In response to the kakimoto regu06r exhaust restrictions I went from a 3" solid fab exhaust to the kakimoto and lost 12.5 hp when I was na. Then I went supercharged and kept the kakimoto as I loved the sound far too much! Charge cooled at 9psi still made 321hp but yes would have made more on a...
  6. integraleo

Injectors advice please

Yes oem injectors are good up to around 260hp.
  7. integraleo

Supercharging - Cost and best location

I disagree with needing bigger brakes. A good brake pad and good fluid is plenty. Adding the extra power doesn't mean you need better brakes,I mean standard they still do 150mph so the extra power is irrelevant. As for clutch don't bother replacing unless you have issues, might as well get the...
  8. integraleo

Solid Fabrications. Exhaust.. any one have one?

After I had my first map with all the bolt ons and 2.5" trust exhaust I had 229hp. Few weeks later baffles went and got a solid fab 3" and had map tweak and ended up 238.5hp. Couldn't live with the drone ( had biggest middle silencer that would fit but small rear silencer) so removed it after 6...
  9. integraleo

Complete beginner looking for help!

Bought mine with 78k on it 5 year's ago for 7000. In today's market with 129k on it if it was still standard in the condition it was it was still worth 5500 all day long. I wouldn't say that was a big loss. Sold my dc2 2000 spec rx around 6 years ago for 6000....seen it come up for sale last...
  10. integraleo

Yes that's my old one, it's a Jun bumper, lights not changed the bumper covers the teardrop parts of them. Fun car that Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  11. integraleo

Sold my supercharged one a month ago. Had 129k on it but I'd had it 5 year's and was well looked after. Rear arches needed doing but the rest of the car was solid. Was running 320 hp with gearbox rebuilt with carbon synchros, new clutch,nearly new tyres re070 all round, seats and rest of the...
  12. integraleo

That time already..... o/

No worries, cracking little engine that,they do a cupra diesel ibiza too which is 160hp remappable to around 200hp....that thing flies! Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
  13. integraleo

That time already..... o/

Just as an FYI the seat ibiza fr with the pd130 engine is quicker and more frugal being 100kg lighter than the vrs. My mate had one for years. Once on long run and very light foot got it up to 71mpg lol.
  14. integraleo

What tyres do you use?

10k out of a pair of fronts on the re070 there's no way ad08 will be still going at 20k. And as for fitting mine was lowered on eibachs and never once rubbed,just gives the wheel a bit more protection. Like I said tho tyres are a personal thing and if you are set on ad08s then go for them...