Recent content by itrdc5mfk

1. I

Removing dents

Has anyone tried removing small dents themselves? If so, what did you use and how? TIA Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  2. I

Standard balljoint replacement - solution

Apologies for the thread revival but I need a pair of front lower ball joints for my Teg too and was wondering if anyone have got some off AutoDoc? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  3. I

Tyres

Has anyone ran wider tyres on OEM wheels? I've currently got 215/45/17 on the front with PS4 tyres but can't find the same anywhere else so just wondering if 225/45/17 will be okay to run on the rear without any rubbing etc? Car doesn't have any spaces but will be having a FRSU done in the...
  4. I

DC5 Service

Thanks for the info. Do you know what the adjustment specs are for the valve clearances? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  5. I

DC5 Service

Hi, Apologies if this has been asked before but the search function currently isn't working for me. Can anyone advise what needs to be changed for service and best place(s).to buy service parts. My teg is currently on 100k. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  6. I

Custom gear gaiter

Can anyone recommend anyone who makes custom gear gaiters.for the Teg? Looking to replace my current one with a alcantara one with blue stitching. Thanks Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  7. I

Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB

Do you have the link to the camera? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  8. I

Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB

Thanks mate, that's very helpful. Halfords have a few cameras but wasn't sure on the quality. If you get a chance, can you post a link to the camera you have please? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  9. I

Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB

Has anyone hooked up a reverse camera to this head unit in their Tegs? What camera did you use and how did you fit it? TIA Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  10. I

Headlight Tabs

Yeah that's the one. Is it a case of changing the whole headlight then?
  11. I

Headlight Tabs

Does anyone know if the headlight tabs are readily available to buy from somewhere?
  12. I

Fuse diagram

Thanks. I'm looking for the fuse for the dipped headlights but my fusebox doesn't look anything like the above. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  13. I

Fuse diagram

Has anyone got the fuse diagram and what fuse links to what for the DC5? Thanks in advance. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  14. I

Heater not working

Do you know which resistor it is or have any pics? Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
  15. I

Heater not working

My heater has suddenly stopped working. The AC and the other lights come on but there's no air blowing out hot or cold. Would this be a fuse or something else? TIA Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk