Recent content by iwantdc5

1. I

Best K20 sound effects ever!

this is the best youtube car sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_R_w3AB288
  2. I

drove my mates DC5, and I got the feeling.. I thought it was fun, but i know what it means disconnecting, however you just kinda correct it without thinking.
  3. I

FD2 in Evo magazine

i guess what you are trying to say is that the FD2 feels better to a driver? like how in F1, the setup of the car can affect the drivers laptime?
  4. I

ek9 or ep3

answer is JDM EP3
  5. I

Off the wall question - has anyone done a RWD conversion??

since this is off the wall..I had a vision the other day. A B16B or B18C in a Smart Roadster.... because i watched repeat of Top Gear and clarkson said it handles good and responsive...
  6. I

Test Drove FD2 JDM CTR today...

isn't that Accord called Euro R?
  7. I

haha oh yeah livvy! my bad.... then I guess maybe it is because it is got a good chassis or something
  8. I

but i believe this is the first "JDM"(proper) 4 door Type R. because the Accord Type R was only EU market? I think Honda wants a car in the Evo/Subraru market?
  9. I

FD2-CTR (JDM New Civic Type R) Coming to the UK!!

:shock: :shock: I hope its there when i get my car!!! so i can have peek too!!!
  10. I

Picture request

makes it that lil bit more mysterious to the general public without the Type R badge :wink:
  11. I

Picture request

why not just leave it debadged?
  12. I

10" Sub box

custom box for sub are the way to go, i also have a 10" Diamond sub. it does very good, i think 10" sub have more punch to it rather than (chav) loud compare with 12". BUT custom made ones are expensive, so unless you need your boot space or your loaded with $$. that sounds weird...facing the...
  13. I

Idle when cold....

i don't quite understand why its not good to let it idle?
  14. I

Teg will be here 3rd May

how are you importing it? are you doing this all by yourself? how did you search and bid?
  15. I

check this out- increases driving safety!!!

http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/28/indy-cator-rolls-out-lcd-equipped-shift-knob/ :lol: and "helps reduce fuel consumption by up to 15 percent" seriously...only americans...