Recent content by j30l

1. j30l

Alloy wheel colour

Sorry for the plug but i haven't got any other pictures on the internet http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Integra-dc5-extensively-modified-race-prepped-/220858792538?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item336c35ba5a#ht_2003wt_990
  2. j30l

Alloy wheel colour

I'm running candy apple red and also a set of kawasaki green
  3. j30l

Anyone at the Nurburgring this Sunday 6th September?

I'll be there but i doubt I'll be on track as i get off the boat on sunday morning.
  4. j30l

Q's Regarding manifold change

Just keep spraying them with pit stop, easy out, wd40 (what ever you have got)etc.. and they should come out no problem off the head. I snapped one on the cat-mid pipe but thats because i didn't lube them ones up. No biggie just replace them all anyway. If i remember correctly, the manifold...
  5. j30l

Engine management light on only at high speeds?

Its only minor to change that. Just take it back to your tuner and he will be able to sort that out if the kal. is locked.
  6. j30l

Engine management light on only at high speeds?

Sounds like knock to me. You will have the flash MIL light if seeing knock switched on in kpro. You may have to take a bit of ignition timing out when in them cells. This should cure your problem.
  7. j30l

Engine rebuild advice

Why go full monty? To me its about what you need out of the engine. You could build an engine for reliability and still make better power than a standard engine using some aftermarket parts or you could build the full monty race engine, reving to 10k+ which wins races but wont last very long...
  8. j30l

Donnington 31st July Friday

Im trying to get my car ready for this one but i doubt it will be! :oops:
  9. j30l

How to get to the ring?!!

I go from Hull to Rotterdam. There are loads of ways after that. Some take longer than others. If you've got a tomtom just follow that for your first time. Can you not get the boat from Ireland to Liverpool or somewhere on the westcoast of england? then drive basicly straight across to hull...
  10. j30l

bottom end failure!!!

Its taking a bit longer as the clutch took a while to get to me. But its all in motion as i speak now. Im getting the bottom end assembled by clockwise motion just so i know everything is spot on and all the tolerances are 'A' ok, then ill build the rest. Hope to get this back up and running...
  11. j30l

Another Clutch Thread

Yeah. Got it yesterday. It looks like a clutch kit :lol: Delivery was a bit long but when i emailed him he said it should've been with me within 48 hours. So i reckon parcel force just messed up. There was a sticker on the side of it that said "euro car parts" (eurocarparts.com) 0845 602...
  12. j30l

Another Clutch Thread

Just hold fire on that clutch for a few more days as i've bought one off him on the 10th. We are now the 15th and i payed him straight away, still haven't receive it. I know its not been too long but tbh just let mine come first then if all is well get yourself a bargain. I've just sent him an...
  13. j30l

bottom end failure!!!

Yeah i know the block has a passage way for the oil to go through and then the water runs through the middle of this trying to cool the oil down. But imo this is not suitable for a engine that screams at you when pressing the loud peddle. Then again Honda has spent millions and millions of £'s...
  14. j30l

bottom end failure!!!

But then you've got to look at different aspects. How many miles has the engine done! I know mine only says 60k but you just dont know if its been wound back a couple of notches to bump the price up (even though it has Japanese service history etc, doesn't mean it cant happen). Or if its been...
  15. j30l

bottom end failure!!!

C&S Evo7 Silkolene Pro S 5w-40. I served the vehical the day before i got on the boat. All the levels were just above max! I put a mugen filter on which ive never used before. When the knocking started my first thoughts was the filter collaped as ive never used a mugen one before (it was lying...