Recent content by jacktoms990

1. J

Headlights

Do you know if it's a common thing? Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  2. J

Headlights

Hello has anyone had trouble with the headlights letting water in I've gone through 2-3 ballasts and god knows how many bulbs I would buy a new unit but I'm a tight ass and dont want to spend 200 quid and help would be appreciated Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  3. J

Head lights

Hello I'm just wondering if anyone has problems with the head lights letting water in and how they've managed to fix it I've gone through 2-3 ballests and god knows how many bulbs I would buy new units but I'm a tight ass and dont want to spend £200 hahaha any help would be appreciated. Sent...
  4. J

Engine/gearbox Mounts

Ahh fair enough if you haven't guessed already I know nothing about this type of stuff Haha thanks for you patience Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  5. J

Engine/gearbox Mounts

What mounts are there because all I've seen is a left hand side gearbox mount and 4 mounts for the engine and no front mount Haha is there anywhere that sell full kits Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  6. J

Engine/gearbox Mounts

I was thinking I may aswell upgrade Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  7. J

Engine/gearbox Mounts

Hi, the time has come to change gearbox and engine mounts I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for getting some or send me some links I've looked on Ebay and tegiwa but was wonder if there was any other places that would sell them, thanks for your help Sent from my...
  8. J

Front lips

That's a fair price haha Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. J

Front lips

Where can I purchase these please Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  10. J

Front lips

Fair enough I bought I rihno lip but don't like the look of it if I'm honest Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. J

Front lips

Hi everyone I was wondering what front lips people have and/or if people could send me some links to some websites I've looked on Ebay, torque gt and tegiwa and cant find anything i also cant think of any other websites any help will be appreciated. Thank you. P.s is this a standard front lip...
  12. J

Wheel nuts

Nice one thank you Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. J

Wheel nuts

Hello could anyone tell me the wheel nut torque settings please Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk