Recent content by Jake Chaplin

1. Jake Chaplin

Hondata mapping

Go to RDT near Doncaster [emoji1360] had my k24 done by him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Jake Chaplin

Intake Manifolds, RBC or RRC??

What about the RRC? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jake Chaplin

Intake Manifolds, RBC or RRC??

RRC is better than the RBC, then depends what throttle body you want if you need an adapter etc Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jake Chaplin

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Cheers [emoji1360] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jake Chaplin

Infinity customs Nardo Grey DC5

Could I ask how much you would charge to do one? Fancy a new colour soon Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jake Chaplin

Seat Mounts and Rails

Hi, struggling to find the right information. I've got some bride seats and side mounts waiting to go in my car. I need some floor mounts and ideally some runners. http://www.sportseats4u.co.uk/omp-honda-integra-direct-fit-subframes/prod_2667.html Will these fit mine? They are frames but you...
  7. Jake Chaplin

Sunstrip

Great thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Jake Chaplin

Sunstrip

Are wipers defo 24/20? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

That's literally what I've got now, got an RRC which will be getting ported to the 74mm to match the 74mm skunk2. Will see how it goes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

Cheers for the feedback guys [emoji1360][emoji1] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

Which is the best inlet manifold for these? For boosted? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

I'll be boosting at some point so just want the best one [emoji23] Message me an offer then if I decide to get the skunk2, it's brand new with adapter plate ;) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jake Chaplin

APP racing brakes

To be fair, the brakes feel decent. However I haven't been able to compare to the standard brembos. I wanted to know because I was considering a 330mm kit at some point and wondered if anyone had heard of these. They were fitted in Japan and seem to be only available over there or to import...
  14. Jake Chaplin

RRC porting

I've had a look, it's just that I already have a RRC that's all. Which is the best one to go for? RRC or the skunk2? Or another one? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jake Chaplin

APP racing brakes

Didn't see all this kicking off [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk