Recent content by Jake990

1. J

Anyone on here?

I saw him run a 14.01 @102 . Not sure who's it was but he has a black rbc if anyone knows it by that.
  2. J

Fastest Lap Time from Forum members in DC5

Yes 13.6 was one if the fastest fwd na times of the day. He did have it stripped out but would that make 4tenths of a second difference? As I was a tenth quicker on the 60ft. Yes I found the launches tricky either spinning or bogging a bit, was changing at 7k but not sure if that did me good or...
  3. J

I might pop up as I live 10mins away. Hopefully get some tips as I wanted to get into the 13s as there was an ep3 running 13.6 @ 104, which confused me how he was that much quicker with less mods.
  4. J

Santa pod 14 @ 103.3 mph NA full interior Edit fastest was 14. The highest speed run was 14.1
  5. J

DC5 Newbie - Wellingborough, Northants

O right that must be another one as I'm sure the lad who works in halfords lives up behind mcdonalds at that roundabout. It has chrome lipped rims. I may be mistaken tho, I didn't relise there was so many around here, should have a mini meet.
  6. J

Ye that's the one mate do you live in wellingbourgh as there's another nhb in wellingbourgh. He works at halfords if you've ever seen it around.
  7. J

Hello mate are you the guy I've seen in rushden a couple of times if so the car looks nice!! I have a nhb 5, If it's you I was behind you and gave you a beep a couple of weeks ago.
  8. J

Coilovers

Yes I've read about the track rod ends which seems abit weird. What do you mean when you say I'll notice a massive difference? Do you mean on the spring rates? And different ride quality?
  9. J

Coilovers

Ye I didn't think of those ill have to try and find some information/reviews about them.
  10. J

Coilovers

Hello I'm looking to get some new coilovers and I'm torn between buddyclub n+ and meister r zeta r. I've tried doing as much reading up on both but i don't really understand it all they seem to be pretty equal with the n+ Having a higher spring rate. My question is would I notice a massive...
  11. J

Sky insurance

I did have to ring them back as they were beaten by Keith micheals. But then they turned around and said that price which amazed me!!! Lol
  12. J

Sky insurance

I must say I'm very happy with sky insurance. I got my renewal through from admiral the other day and they wanted £1275 which is crazy. Had a ring around a few came in close but sky beat them all at £595. I must say Sam was very helpful and sorted all out very well. Jake
  13. J

Cams cost & info

It has all the basic bolt on mods and has been mapped on a kpro, but I don't have a print out I've been told it makes good power. I'm not to bothered about figues, but am intrigued weather it has been cammed or not.
  14. J

Cams cost & info

Hello just wondering I haven't owned my car long and when I brought it it was advertised with having buddy club cams from the garage. There are no proof of this so I assume they didn't know what they were talking about and wanted it to sound good lol. I'm not to bothered if it has or not as I'm...
  15. J

Windscreen help!

That's alright then sounds promising hopefully everything comes in good time. I know what u mean once the new one was in it looked like a new car again lol. It was all most depressing seeing it sitting the all smashed up.