Recent content by Jakke_itr

1. Jakke_itr

Dc5 rear poly bush

Afternoon I‘m looking to polybush the rear end of my dc5 been looking and have found the Energy suspension bushes but from what I can see you need to buy the top hub bush from super pro as es don‘t make the top hub bush I‘m sure I was told this buy someone in the past but can not remember...
  2. Jakke_itr

Front a tow eye hooks

I would be interested in a front one 100% Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Jakke_itr

Baffled sump

There was a few things we removed Front & back engine mounts Front anti roll back Undone both lower ball joints then the 4 subframe bolts and it will drop down nice and easy we left the wish bones on the sub frame when dropping it down then took them off to poly bush then Pic of the sub...
  4. Jakke_itr

Baffled sump

Ok I have never seen anyone do it that way I was told you could just crack the subframe bolts lose a bit and get the sump off and out but just decided to drop the whole subframe off so it was it not in the way and was much quicker and less messing about Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Jakke_itr

Baffled sump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Jakke_itr

Baffled sump

We had the car on a scissor lift so we lowered the car down a bit and dropped the the subframe on to work trolley and then off there on to the floor Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Jakke_itr

Skunk2 throttle body.

I use a skunk2 70mm pro series tb mated to a 70mm pro series inlet manifold with 0 issues with nice smooth throttle
  8. Jakke_itr

Baffled sump

I fitted a Clockwish baffled insert as it was recommend by a few people and it was a nice easy fit just need a extra pair of hands to drop the sub frame down and line it back up when refitting it I also took advantage and fitted a set of rigid collars when the sub-frame was off
  9. Jakke_itr

Annoying Suspension Noise Help

Did this ever get sorted as I have a very similar thing I have just fitted poly bush wishbone bushs and new drop links as I thought it might of been them but the noise is still there on and even more slightly bumpy roads at slow speeds I'm going to do a nut and bolt check and buy some poly...
  10. Jakke_itr

Wheel fitment

I have been looking in to this and I have been told to go with a 17x7.5j et 48 I think it was with a 215 tyre and it should be [emoji1305] and will only be about a 35mm/40mm drop Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Jakke_itr

Dc5 low seat rails

Are the hks ones know as kansai ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Jakke_itr

Dc5 low seat rails

If you don't mind me asking how much was they from there and did you ha e to pay any import tax ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Jakke_itr

Dc5 low seat rails

What are the lowest rails they do ?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Jakke_itr

Dc5 low seat rails

Hi Have been told you can buy lower seat rails for the dc5 Anyone know where I can buy some from Any info would be great [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Jakke_itr

TDI 3" exhaust

This is one of his new big bore k20 mani's nope did not ask for the bolt flange but he made my full system a few months before and it had to mate up to a stock mani so when I went back in stead of cutting the flange off my exhaust he just made the mani to suit Yes his little tags unfortunately...