Recent content by James-T

1. James-T

Bump Steer Measurements

Tein Advance Z Coilovers - lowered around 40mm Hard Race Roll Centre Adjusters Hard Race Inverted Track Rod Ends Eibach Camber Bolts (no camber plates on top of shock)
  2. James-T

Bump Steer Measurements

Interesting findings, as my results showed the opposite to yours. This just proves everyones setup is different and changing these parts without measuring could in fact make your car worse.
  3. James-T

Drop in replacement filter oem air box

I think the HKS RSK is still made but doubt itll fit our engines as no airflow sensor compared to the K20Z etc.
  4. James-T

Hi, I've just bought an automatic 2002 JDM from a friend. Has anyone else got one ?

Unlikely mate because this is a Type R forum.
  5. James-T

He could, but in my opinion also a waste of time and effort.
  6. James-T

Not worth the money IMO, stick with OEM - you won't notice any difference with more expensive aftermarket ones, apart from your wallet being lighter.
  7. James-T

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

I'd love to do Knockhill but driving to Scotland from down south would probably turn my spine into the shape of a paperclip.
  8. James-T

Front lower arms Hardrace

Why? Not a straight swap - you'd need the RSX anti roll bar. Offset change as they are different sizes. You'd also lose camber and caster. Essentially making the Type R worse.
  9. James-T

2021 Trackdays - Who's doing what?

Chaps, As the tracks are opening up, thought it would be a good idea to start a thread to see who is doing what & when- see if we can get a few of us together for a few hot laps? My first one is 29th March - Thruxton - with Motorsport Events.
  10. James-T

Which springs

No images to hand, might be able to ask Rob R if he has any photos of his with this issue. Think it might have been down to fitting EP3 springs to the DC5 but I can't remember as it was years ago!
  11. James-T

Which springs

I swear some of the Spoon springs gave reverse rake too? Tbh the car has reverse rake as standard but it's less obvious as it's like a 4x4.
  12. James-T

skunk2 mega power r fitment

It should fit fine. I know there was issues fitting JDM exhausts to UKDM headers (RM01A to a UK EP3 for example). As you needed to enlogate the holes on the flange. Other way round should be fine.
  13. James-T

Regular Garage, Clutch Change?

Sams right, it's a pain taking off the subframe etc. Just takes so much more time. I changed the clutch on a mates FN2 a month ago and it was a piece of cake in comparison!
  14. James-T

Brake servo refurbishment

What pads do you have fitted?
  15. James-T

DC5 Prices 2021 & onwards

Welcome - looking forward to seeing the motor. When does it land? Don't be sorry for pushing up the prices - most of us are happy with that as we're already owners!