Recent content by JamesSSB

1. J

TGM

<br /><br />He means both off his cars are at work all the time lol<br />
  2. J

Engine Dress up/ hoses/ reservoir pots replacement

Yea sounds good. Just get all the parts before hand so he has the right stuff and it won't take home long.
  3. J

Engine Dress up/ hoses/ reservoir pots replacement

TGM mate. Can do most things. <br /><br />Iv done most off the hoses in my engine bay but if it has oil through it then you need special pipe not silicone as oil degrades it.
  4. J

Carbon spoilers

Looking good Alex
  5. J

Mugen front end on an ABP

Here is mine, just finished painting and fitting it At work (TGM) I love it, it is very low however and I need to raise the car lol One of mine and Ben prince FD2
  6. J

People looking for Recaro Seat Rails

In sure that's only for 1 side, not a pair. So would need 2 for each seat.
  7. J

Steering rack.

I have a dc5 steering rack for sale if you need one. Can collect from TGM or I can post. £100 collected mate.
  8. J

rigid subframe collars

The original design of these from spoon sports was to perminatly fix the subframe to the car. When you tightened the 4 bolts up they crushed the spacers into the car and frame, fixing them together. Stupid idea for maintenance. Am I not right in saying every time you lowered the subframe...
  9. J

rigid subframe collars

The original design of these from spoon sports was to perminatly fix the subframe to the car. When you tightened the 4 bolts up they crushed the spacers into the car and frame, fixing them together. Stupid idea for maintenance.
  10. J

rigid subframe collars

All they do is take the play out of subframe. There only needed if you take the subframe on and off regularly so that you know the subframe goes back in the same place every time, this also helps the geometry as it stays the same also. For track and race use only. For road cars there a...
  11. J

Brake Disc measurements

I'm selling 2 sets of scrubbed in disks in the sales section. Plenty of life in them. Only 2,000 miles on them. Let me know.
  12. J

Front calipers

If its not your daily ride you could maybe post them to TGM for the refurb and then they can ship them back once done. You would have to ask but I don't see it being a problem.
  13. J

Ballast or bulb?

Try the bulb that works in the headlight unit, if it still doesn't work then it will be the ballast. If both do not work the. Could be the light switch on stalk.
  14. J

anyone got a buddy club bonnet?

Yea do not worry about it getting wet.
  15. J

anyone got a buddy club bonnet?

No mate it will be fine. <br />There was an optional insert that came with the bonnet that blocked the vent but it looked crap. <br /><br />I personally like that bonnet.