Recent content by jamielee_8888

1. J

Headlight Adjustment

Just been looking and can't find anything other than a 10mm spanner at the back and a phillips screwdriver on the top? Is this all you need to adjust the headlights? Thanks Jay
  2. J

Aux Belt

Need a new belt soon does any one know if this is the right one? Tried my local Honda garage with no luck. http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/search/202440915/p/home Cheers lads Jamie
  3. J

Fuel Filter

I have the groupe m air intake, any idea where I would get a filter for this from? Jamie
  4. J

Fuel Filter

Spot on, thank you for the quick replys!
  5. J

Fuel Filter

Just a quick one, how often do you guys change your fuel filter? Also where is the best place to get air and pollen filters? Thanks in advance Jamie
  6. J

Another Rattle Query !!

Iv got a rattle at 4000rpm, iv checked the same as you, mine only happens in gear though :( really gets me down. Sounds really high pitched and "tinny" like a heat sheild but cannot find it for the life of me :(. Good luck with yours
  7. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  8. J

Dipstick rattle

I have posted on here a few times about a rattle I have at 4500rpm. Could this be the dipstick? If I hold the top and shake it, it makes a similar sound the the one i hear when driving. How could I test this, can i just drive it with out a dipstick in? Thanks in advance Jay Lee
  9. J

Loose connection RBC - Air Intake

Noticed this doing my weekly clean, and wasn't like that last week. I assume it is some kind of vacuum or pump but hopefully you guys can put me straight. I have been driving and not noticed any difference. Does any one know what it is and what effect on driving it would of had...
  10. J

Speeding fine in Holland...Should I pay?

Cheers for the advice, think I may let it ride and hope for the best.
  11. J

It says 70 Euros and will incread after 2 months if not paid, the offence was back in october so god knows how much it is now, the letter is all in dutch and 4 lines in english :(
  12. J

Was recently on a road trip to holland, well back in October. Well this week I recieved a letter demanding I pay a traffic offence fine. Should I pay this or not? Also can I be given points for this? Many thanks Jay
  13. J

Double Din, which one?

Don't get the Sony XAV60...was £300 in Halfords and not impressed with it at all. Very slow going through the menus.
  14. J

Engine Rattle at 4.5k only in gear

First free weekend this year and finally got under the car. Heat shields, exhaust sensors, driveshaft heat shield, vte c cover...all checked and the rattle still remains :( not happy