Recent content by JamilDc5TypeR

1. JamilDc5TypeR

People looking for Recaro Seat Rails

Yes it is cheap just going by what they told me I gave him my old chassis number too maybe it's not the complete lot I may be wrong
  2. JamilDc5TypeR

People looking for Recaro Seat Rails

Hello People I Just found out some useful information for people that are trying to source Recaro Seat Rails for there DC5, Now most places Sell them for Roughly £150 a pair secondhand, I thought I would ring my local Honda Dealer to find out how much they are new and to my supprise they are...
  3. JamilDc5TypeR

Aem long arm induction kit (cai)

If Tara does not buy it off you I possibly will for the right price. Ladies first though haha 😉
  4. JamilDc5TypeR

Thanks people I just wasn't sure if the mounting was the same ? The rubber mount thing and if I had my short ram I would Tara 😊
  5. JamilDc5TypeR

Hi guys need some help I was just wondering does the Aem cai from a dc5 part number 21-506-r fit perfectly into a ep3 type r any comments would be helpful many thanks.
  6. JamilDc5TypeR

Airbag recall!

Both my air bags worked fine with a side impact :) defiantly work ;)
  7. JamilDc5TypeR

EP3/DC5 Mugen airbox filter replacement

Right I've got my mugen box now but refuse to pay 200 for a panel made by k&n so I have been researching and I found a filter made by k&n it's measurements hight and width are near on identical 330mm H and 241 W only things that's only slightly difference is the shape at the top I have seen some...
  8. JamilDc5TypeR

Pain in the ass to find only need that to give to k&n have you got a mugen one in your box or K&n you don't have the part number on your filter do you cheers
  9. JamilDc5TypeR

Hi does anyone know the K&N part number for the mugen intake replacement filter I don't want to pay mugens price when K&N make it I think ep3 and dc5 are the same let me know thanks Jamil