Recent content by jammy02

1. J

Looking for d 5 show car to join club

Reading the above is interesting, it feels like your selling a time share 😂
  2. J

Pistonheads feature - who's famous??

i am afraid to say the big deal is it looks shitty due to its condition. That car is meant to be representing the worth of actually writing an article about the DC5.. and giving the best impression possible. This doesn't. Nice read though.
  3. J

Mental Prices

Its a fair point, however what's the price of a twin turbo 6 speed supra imported now? Its all relative I'm afraid to say. The prices increasing isn't a bad thing for the current owners as the depreciation isn't as bad, hopefully they will be labelled as a classic one day (if they looked old...
  4. J

Mental Prices

That my friend is an excellent find!
  5. J

SK51 ENM, anyone know this car?

You are buying a used car. Nearly 15 years old. Be realistic about the car. Otherwise Kia Picanto start from £8695 I believe they come with a 5 year warranty might fit your budget and should be perfect.
  6. J

Tdi north

Tdi: Very busy place, service is 98% Quality of product 100%. Get there and get it done.
  7. J

dc5 turning over too much before starting

But have you tried a new battery yet?! lol
  8. J

Battery Battery Battery!

Most sensible suggestion. Thanks- I'll get one
  9. J

Battery Battery Battery!

The Honda one above also looks smaller??? Does anyone know the dimensions on this, I couldn't see them on that site / confirm that it fits the tray properly?
  10. J

Battery Battery Battery!

Whilst I appreciate there is a thread on Battery's, ("The ultimate battery thread) that was started in 2010. Does any know the latest Halford Battery number? I went to purchase a battery from Halfords for the Integra the other week, and ended up taking 2 battery's back (incorrect) Apparently...
  11. J

dc5 turning over too much before starting

What's the battery like?
  12. J

Vtec!!

Vtec!!
  13. J

ceri

ceri
  14. J

Coilovers fitted now for the set up

Thanks! appreciate the input