Recent content by Jammygit

1. J

Bride seats

Pretty much everything you see on ebay will be fake is a good attitude to take. This link will give you a few pointers, also the plastic side trims have dots on the fakes and real don't...
  2. J

Dc5 Red recaro

Haha, it's just good timing as i'm putting a Recaro SPA in mine. I've never really seen singles either
  3. J

Dc5 Red recaro

I've got one, drop me a pm if you want pictures etc
  4. J

something broken please can someone help with what this is called

As above quite expensive, has to be bought as the whole part from honda for £130 ish if i remember rightly, however there is this on ebay at the moment if you wanted a cheaper fix...
  5. J

Please read - A worthy cause

I don't know if this has already been posted here but please read this http://bbs.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/947972-losing-my-son-please-help.html Unfortunately i am unable to attend but if anyone here can it would be great to try and make this day as special as possible
  6. J

Buddy-club Roll Centre Adjusters

I'm a bit confused, the roll centre adjusters are extended lower ball joints so just lower the outside of the wishbone ? So it can't affect the height of the car as the hub/shock/everything else is in the same place ? I have some waiting to go on mine so can't comment on the real life...
  7. J

Stereo CD Port

If you leave ipod plugged in so it is still actually charging then very slowly, if you mean without the ipod plugged in then it won't drain the battery as it's just an open circuit
  8. J

Exhaust Burn

As it only seems close at the back of the bumper could you not just dremel/file the back piece of the bumper to give a bit of clearance (bit that looks close in the second picture)
  9. J

Engine PCV breathing system help!

I've been reading up on this for some time and agree with what pulpmelon_r says. Should be PCV - Oil Catch can - Inlet manifold, this should be sealed with no breather as it uses the inlet manifold to provide the vacuum. Also for the Rocker it doesn't seem to matter what you do, either...
  10. J

Oil cooler needed boys and girls! would love some advice :)

Don't know if these are still available but there are some on pistonheads, one from TGM according to the add and taken from a DC5 http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3946288.htm
  11. J

Toda flexi replacement

I currently have my toda manifold off the car and looking at it have decided to replace the flexi whilst it's off (flexi is okay but the bands at each end have corroded) I went to an exhaust place today i've used before who i know do very good work but their price seemed very steep to me...
  12. J

Oil man

http://www.itr-dc5.com/forum/index.php?/forum/172-opie-oils/
  13. J

Scale Models

Fujimi make good model kits and are normally easy to find on ebay, they do a DC5 and the JDM DC2 As for a bug eye DC2 the only thing i have found in a brief search is an Acura Integra made by Revell, but i can't find them for sale anywhere
  14. J

Can torque steer be eliminated on the 2001 DC5R?

As above never had a problem with torque steer, i would start by checking tyre pressures if you haven't already and then look into having geometry checked and making sure you don't have worn track rod ends or similar. As for the vibrations at 120km/h upwards i'm pretty sure having the wheels...
  15. J

Whats it worth - oem suspension

I'm looking to possibly sell my oem suspension (springs and dampers) and wondered what people thought it was worth ? Its got 60k miles on it taken from my pre facelift car and is in good condition, just trying to get an unbiased view Cheers