Recent content by Jaxzer

1. J

How To Check Honda Japan for any Recalls due on DC5 - Instructions

I got this Customers tail car chassis number entered not been the subject of recall improvement measures, or you have already repair is complete. We apologize for very worry. Honda product, thank you enough for your patronage Honda sales company both in the future.
  2. J

New lad from Ireland

Thanks for all the comments lads!
  3. J

New lad from Ireland

Got the front slam panel sprayed as there was a bit of surface rust on it as they all usually do! Lost the Vin plate but then recently found it again!
  4. J

New Milano Red DC5 owner Checking-in.

Lovely teg! Love an MR Integra
  5. J

New lad from Ireland

Yeah just seen the build thread there! Always a good thing to see! He was first owner since imported too so im only the second owner. Yeah the Blue Rpf1's are cool and different. I was unsure at first but ive taken to em now. Going to lower the front a shade to eliminate a tiny bit of arch gap...
  6. J

New lad from Ireland

Yeah i think the lad i bought it off said he was on here! Sound lads!
  7. J

New lad from Ireland

Well lads hows the form said id sign up as im signed up to every other main Honda forum!! Im Jack and from Ireland!Owned 2 Dc2's before (96spec & 98spec), bought a Dc5 recently and enjoying it so far Couple pics below, will get a thread for the 5 up soon. 96spec 98spec (One of the cleanest...