Recent content by jd5

1. J

Dude, I am purchasing this as well. I know it is too loud. I would like to know, if you were to...

Dude, I am purchasing this as well. I know it is too loud. I would like to know, if you were to put in a centrebox, does it dampens the sound enough? Or is it a lousy thing to do, drop in performance?
  2. J

Gruppe M vs Tegiwa

Should have the serial no...
  3. J

Kakimoto Regu 06R - is there a silencer built in?

Ok thanks for your reply. I think I'll just stick with them for the moment as it is.
  4. J

By replacing the mid pipe with a straight piping, will the exhaust note be significantly louder?
  5. J

Yup, decat done. I'm on Eibach Prokit springs as well, so it rubs on almost every bump. Saving up for coilovers. Anyway, I'm from KL and not from the UK.. haha!! By replacing the mid pipe with a straight piping, will the exhaust note be significantly louder?
  6. J

Thanks for your reply. Guess I just got the wrong exhaust, cuz I still prefer them to be slightly louder. By replacing the mid pipe with a custom straight piping makes it slightly louder, then it aint that bad. Drop in perfomance, I doubt so, if any.
  7. J

Ok, thanks guys. Wouldnt want to fark up the muffler. So, the only way to get it louder would be to replace the mid pipe with a straight piping? The mid pipe are scrapping every bump that I go over, so I might as well replaced it with a custom piping, and keep the originals.
  8. J

Guys, Appreciate all the feedbacks. Thanks. Sorry for sounding like a noob. Got myself confused over this - http://www.rhdjapan.com/kakimoto-racing ... ncer-60692 When I say back box, I was referring to the muffler. Now I'm thinkin of removing the muffler silencer material out of the...
  9. J

Ermm.. ok. If there is one in the backbox, can it be easily removed? How do you do it? Wouldnt want to do any heavy modification to it. Might as well sell it. Ya, probably I got the wrong exhaust, cuz it aint loud for me. Was thinking of replacing it with a 70RR but that aint cheap. Dont...
  10. J

Hi, I'm new here. I know quite a bit of people are using this exhaust on a teg. I have one too, love the looks, the build quality but not the sound. Not loud enuff. I think there is a built in silencer within and it can be removed. For those having it, tried removing it before? If yes, how...
  11. J

M7 Japan exhaust?

M7 products are basically Greddy products, so quality wouldnt be an issue. Wouldnt know how they sound tho. :)
  12. J

Greetings from Malaysia

C/W facelift :) Will post some pics soon.
  13. J

Greetings from Malaysia

Hi everyone, I own a 2004 dc5 type R. Just dropped by to say hi.
  14. J

Greetings from Malaysia

Hi everyone, I'm new. Own a 2004 dc5 type R (facelift). Just dropped by to say hi!