Recent content by JiB

1. J

Mags?

I have 17x7 +42 offset with 215/45/17 tyres and they clear the rear just fine without rolling the arches. Wouldn't go less than +40 offset though...mine just clear...
  2. J

Minimal Brembo Clearance

I've recently gotten some track rims, they're 16x7.5 Advan RGs At a 45+ offset, they have about 1-2mm of clearance with the Brembos, is this going to be an issue? I'm probably going to go for a 215/50/16 tyre, and it should clear the suspension components, etc. But the clearance issue is...
  3. J

Any differences between DC5 airboxes?

Was just wondering if there was a difference between JDM Type R airboxes and non-Type R airboxes? Anyone know? :?
  4. J

dc5 induction

ARC Induction Kit is loud.
  5. J

Noisey Tappets

What should I use to clean them? My mechanic recommended an engine flush type thing?
  6. J

0-100 Acceleration?

Hmm, I'mvery sure a 98 DC2 is quicker to 100kph than the DC5...to 100MPH however, I'm not so sure? DC2's certainly feel a lot quicker than DC5s :lol:
  7. J

Removing Door Panels - Dead Link

I'm running the set up no problem at the moment. Currently headunitless. Just using the standard wiring harness until I can have time to take the door cards off. Thanks for the info guys :D
  8. J

Removing Door Panels - Dead Link

I've been searching on how to remove the door panels without butchering anything, but all I have found is performance.clubrsx.com/speaker.html Which is a dead link :( Can anyone help? The 6 speaker Bose system came with the car sans headunit..I am now hoping to run everything off an...
  9. J

Coilovers

Well, put there :lol: But with that kind of budget...you would be hard pressed to find decent brand Coilovers. What about springs and camber kit?
  10. J

Coilovers

What about cheap ones like D2 or K-Sport?
  11. J

Integra from bangkok

That is A LOT of power...hard to believe tbh..
  12. J

DC5 Vs Evo9

The little meter looks like it's measurng the amount of go/stop pedal and g's?
  13. J

CL1 16"s clear Brembos?

As above, looking for some cheap as chips 16"s that will clear the Brembos. The CL1's are Size is Stud size is 5 x 114.3. 16 x 6.5 inch +55 Offset. Any ideas? They're cheap, very cheap..
  14. J

Weird engine noise at 3800 - 4200 rpm

Cracked header heatshield? I've just discovered mine is cracked and is the source of that terrible noise... ..Um, slightly off topic..but is the top heatshield completely necessary?