Recent content by jimmi27

1. J

Check Engine Light code 38

Did you find out what this error code was? I now have Error code 38,
  2. J

Turn 25 + 1 more yr NCB & premium goes up!

I was in the same boat, turned 25 in feb, full clean license 7 yrs no claims but my insurance went up! spent most of the morning then on the phone and managed to knock £400 quid off!! :D its a pain but worth it to make that sort of saving!
  3. J

A-Plan For Me

I just got a quote from them, the customer service was great, got back to me within minutes. £400 quid cheaper than sky insurance as well!! :) paying £880, im 25, 7 yrs no claims, clean license. The car has a few simple mods and is in a rubbish post code. Cheapest quote by far :D
  4. J

Manifold Heat Shield Rattling?

i have a lovely rattle when my car is between 2-2.5k revs. my heat shield looks a lil worse for wear so i assume thats the problem. rather annoying!
  5. J

Why is the Mugen airbox classed as pap

I have got the Mugen with the 5Zigen and it makes 234 at TDI north. The only other mods are k-pro and hks cat back. The gain is ok and even paul was suprised. If I was to do it again I would get the GM. Great bit of kit with good gains and a great noise! just wish i was a memeber of this...
  6. J

THE BEST BRAKE DISCS/PADS YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR TEG ARE (imo)

yet another more than satisfied customer!! :lol: i got the disks and pads put on the car without changing my lines or fluid and there is a huge difference is braking!! The initial bite is great giving far more feel that the oem brakes, at low and high speeds the feel and response is great...
  7. J

Idol between 1k-2k.........

nice one, i can imagine a blast should sort it..gives me an excuse anyway :lol: cheers for the help
  8. J

Idol between 1k-2k.........

Hey guys, I went away to new zealand for 10 weeks as a snowboard instructor, and unfortunately no one could drive my car for me while i was away... i returned and replaced the battery as it was ob dead and now the car idols between 1k-2k?! just a bit annoying. apart from that its running...
  9. J

Squeaking from rear?

check all the bolts are tight, i had a sqeek from the back of mine and thought it might be the bushes, i took it to the monkeys at honda and they said it was, but when i checked over the car myself it was a loose bolt on my suspention! i have tein super streets so just try and see if anything...
  10. J

Samco induction hose

i agree...looks like the wrong part, :?
  11. J

most powerfull na car on here ??

1. Zero7 - 262 (I think) 2. Davy 01cw5 - 261bhp 180lb/ft (proven) 3. monz - 261 (approx.) 4. C&S Evo 7 - 260.6 5. Mikegsi - 251 (192 lb/ft torque too!!) 6. p_r_e - 248 (159 lb/ft torque) 7. webbie - 247 (199 lb/ft torque) 8. lockwood77 - 243 (158 lb/ft torque) 9. 12T - 242.4 (170.3 lb/ft torque)...
  12. J

Choice to be made on new intake!

yep...hence thats why if i could do it again i would get the GROUP M.....im not knocking it......just after spending all that on the mugen 5zigen i cant face paying out anymore haha :)
  13. J

Choice to be made on new intake!

ive got the MUGEN with 5ZIGEN and got pretty good gains. with that combo and a hks cat back with k-pro i saw 234BHP at system r so im happy with it, it fits like a glove and looks sweet too. However.....if i was to do it again i would get the GROUP M. i had an apexi open filter on the car when...
  14. J

DipStick!!!

yea cheers guys...the level is fine when checked....just it didnt used to cover the dipstick after a drive round. its never been low....and the engine runs as sweet as a nut....if i was to sell it it would only be replaced by another teg :lol: im from the land of short skirts and...
  15. J

DipStick!!!

i have a bit of a problem.....might be nothing but be everything... my rocker cover gasket went the other week so i had it replaced at my local honda, i live in south wales so was abit of a trip to take it upto system-r where i would have liked.... problem solved i thought. however i checked...