Recent content by JOEBOLTON!

1. JOEBOLTON!

Gearbox still crunching even after synchros replaced?

Update on my problem, It was the new hybrid racing shifter that needed adjusting. If your still running stock shifter and cables then yours could be worn and stretched causing similar issue to me. But I bet you have sorted by now? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  2. JOEBOLTON!

Radiator fan on after 10 mins of driving

No I haven't. Could they drop down even if there's no leak? I'll check tonight anyway Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  3. JOEBOLTON!

No? Also a light run with no vtec only 10-15 mins. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  4. JOEBOLTON!

Hi all, I went for a 10 min drive to test my new tyres before work and when I came back I noticed my radiator fan was on and when I switched the car off the fans made a strange noise when powering down. The same noise was present when I turn the ignition on, the fans still came on obviously. My...
  5. JOEBOLTON!

TPS values OK but still kangarooing

Thanks mate good luck Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. JOEBOLTON!

I haven't made a start at diagnosing it yet but I will post something if I do. Let me know if you have any luck? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. JOEBOLTON!

Gearbox rebuild

Only do a couple a year, I'll need a remap after a different final drive right? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  8. JOEBOLTON!

Gearbox rebuild

Looking to rebuild my box, what sort of price am I looking at if I'm changing all bearings, syncros, sleeves etc for aftermarket? I was thinking syncrotec? And is it worth changing my final drive? Any advice is good [emoji106] Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  9. JOEBOLTON!

Gearbox still crunching even after synchros replaced?

I had my clutch changed and put in a hybrid racing shifter and now my second crunches and falls out of gear sometimes. It was fine before I had the work done. I'll be taking it back to see what's going on I'll let you know if I sort my issue, it's similar to yours I guess? Sent from my SM-G950F...
  10. JOEBOLTON!

Mine is a bit tempermentale at 3k only when I let of the gas it kind of just jolts and jumps a bit then a bit of clutch work to smooth it out and control it. Hard to know if its the nature of the car or if something is wrong, especially if you have never owned a car like this. I am happy with...
  11. JOEBOLTON!

My tps values were fine when tested with a multimeter. I have since got a new clutch and hybrid racing shifter which has made the car ten times better and doesn't kangaroo as much. I have been told its just a dc5 and her light flywheel.... My second gear is now playing me up [emoji848] Sent...
  12. JOEBOLTON!

Hi guys thanks for the input, I don't have kpro I have k100 so unable to fiddle about with kmanager. Once I am back from holiday I will be checking everything you have recommended. I will keep you posted. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  13. JOEBOLTON!

Retrimmed wheel

Yeah just disconnect the battery and wait 10 mins. Easy enough mate. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  14. JOEBOLTON!

Retrimmed wheel

The suede looks cool Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  15. JOEBOLTON!

Retrimmed wheel

It is slightly but the pic does exaggerate it haha Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk