Recent content by jonnyr

1. J

Help Needed.. Getting a slagging from my mate..

My mate just sent me this and he drives a bloody freelander... Can anybody supply me with some ammo to get back at him.. :evil: :evil:
  2. J

GT-Four owner thinking of buying DC5 - advice needed

:oops: :oops: :oops: #-o Exsqueeeeeeze Me.. :lol:
  3. J

GT-Four owner thinking of buying DC5 - advice needed

Arctic Blue or Milano Red????? :lol:
  4. J

Static shocks...

I do it every time :lol: :lol: :lol:
  5. J

Woolz car stolen :(

Agreed... Best of luck with whatever you decide Wools :wink:
  6. J

DC5 or WRX????!

It must be a DC5.. DC5's are so much more unique.. Anybody can buy a 1600 Scooby and turn it in2 a WRX look-a-like.. When you see a DC5, you know its a DC5.. Plus they really are so much more beautiful.. Definetly The Teg... all the way... :D
  7. J

"jap" look front licence plate

Ya the standard black one on the front Ken.. i'll try and get pics sorted later today.. You'll see what i mean..
  8. J

I totally agree.. BUT.. Max fine in Ireland for illegal plates is €800 per plate.. Ive very nearly got done before for having jus plain letters and a honda logo + Cops over here are on the rampage at the moment coz theyve jus introduced more penalty point offences.. By Irish registration...
  9. J

The holder looks good with the proper size plate ken.. If you get the plate made to the right size so that it fits into the holder neatly.. i.e. without any overlap, it looks good. As long as its got the eu logo and the writing is clearly visible with no shadows or anything, you should be fine.
  10. J

My quest for a DC5 !! (Update...quest is over !!)

well done ken.. best of luck with her :wink:
  11. J

Insurance Query for the Irish DC5 drivers

Cant be sure on that one Ken.. I did try a couple of places in Donegal but the lowest quote I got at the time was something crazy like 4K.. Cant remember if TopQuote was one of them though.. If its 02 and got R in the description, then id say your flyin.. :wink: Jez i really need to check my...
  12. J

Insurance Query for the Irish DC5 drivers

Afraid I cant be of much help.. Im with FBD but when my mate tried to get a quote recently they would'nt quote him on a DC5.. Another mates mother is manager of the local hibernian branch and she told me they wont even quote on a standard civic now never mind a type r because of the amount of...
  13. J

It's all very well using a cheap oil but....................

Hi Simon, How do you rate Fuchs 5W/40 fully synth?? I believe fuchs are the manufactures of Silkolene??? Same thing or not?? :-k
  14. J

Ground Designs 2000

Brrrrrrrrruuuuuuutal :lol:
  15. J

Some Pics of the DC5 meet (update)

Alright guys.. :) ya the pics look deadly.. Jaysus, took me bout 2 hrs to clean me shoes after walkin round the curragh.. Feckin Sheep:lol::lol: Deadly spot for the shoot.. Soz bout being so late again guys.. Next time there's gonna be a pissup the night before and im stickin round :lol: :lol: