Recent content by JordanSuth

1. JordanSuth

Advise on next stages

*Black line is HKS. Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
  2. JordanSuth

Advise on next stages

Blue is with Hondata - Mugen intake and RM01A Striped line is with HKS piggyback ECU that came with the car on import. - Open cone Top Fuel intake and 5Zigen quiet and restricted exhaust. I would only upgrade the cat and manifold with something high quality like spoon or mugen. Sent from my...
  3. JordanSuth

Advise on next stages

I think you are on the right track. My car was bone stock pretty much when I first got it on import too. I definitely think some good brakes will go a long way. Personally I stuck on some new OEM discs as they're good enough. The ones I took off were original - nearly 70k and 15 years old! They...
  4. JordanSuth

Sourcing water leaks

I found when I removed my roof trim moulds that they never went back down the same again and I ended up buying new ones. They weren't perfect to begin with but once removed they just didn't sit right again. When you clean your car you'll notice any leaks if they're bad enough. If you have any...
  5. JordanSuth

Sourcing water leaks

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-honda-roof-moulding-strip-integra-type-r-dc5.html These won't solve your water leaks though. You'll need to lift them and check the sealant underneath. Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
  6. JordanSuth

Water inside-dc5

https://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?threads/sourcing-water-leaks.49924/ I did a dedicated post on this after searching for a lot of different leaks. FL seam sealer is particularly bad on these cars. Make sure to check everywhere as water leaks equal rust! Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk
  7. JordanSuth

Honda Part numbers.

51602-S6M-Z54 - Front right 51601-S6M-Z54 - Front left I got in touch with Honda a while back and they're discontinued. I actually ended up getting a mint pair of FL Mugen Showas which I didn't even know existed for the FL until I seen them advertised. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  8. JordanSuth

Headlights - Help with removing HID Igniter

Interested to know this too as I have my new FL lights ready to swap over. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  9. JordanSuth

Getting brake dust off wheels

A glue and tar remover can quite often shift any final stains. If not I would give it a light polish. Also the fading of the calipers is most likely the heat built up from the track days. It's really difficult to get around the problem as most processes and paints are only good for spirited...
  10. JordanSuth

Dc5 Ownership

A lot of work to be done! Looking forward to seeing the updates on this. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  11. JordanSuth

Temp issues

Yeah mine is between 1/4 and 1/2 as Carl says. On track I was getting up to 100 when I parked up coming off the track. This was all through the Kpro app too. Is temps that high a little concerning? Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  12. JordanSuth

Temp issues

What is the normal operating temps for these cars? Mines only ever get up to 80 unless I'm on track. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  13. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

Adjust the throttle cable but make sure it's too tight. Just little adjustments. Plus my pedal still had play in it after but it tightened things up. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  14. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

Yeah me too. It's a shame as it was well priced. It seems to be complete hit or miss selling these cars at the moment. Hopefully it will settle in the next few years once there are less on the road. So many rusting away or being broken up at the moment. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
  15. JordanSuth

Potential new owner

The lad who owned this was on the "Integra Type R Owners" Facebook page. Worth joining and using the search bar to find it. I think he tried selling in it privately but in the end got a good trade in price. Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk