Recent content by Josh16v

1. Josh16v

Dc5 Fuse Option Connector - Dash cam, sat nav, gauges etc...

So I found this topic for the fn2... http://www.civinfo.com/forum/how/64072-how-use-tap-into-fuse-box-option-connector.html And was wondering if the Dc5 had similar blank spaces on the interior fuse box? I've been looking at getting a dash cam and this would be an ideal way to hardwire it...
  2. Josh16v

Rep anodised dipsticks

I thought the K-Tuned one was rubbish. Mines sat in my bedroom somewhere.... Catches so badly when you're pulling the stick out, oil level has altered by the time it's wiggled free.....
  3. Josh16v

To the jrsc'd owners

It dinted mine too. Couple of options for you.... Change the bolt for a flat allen headed one (will need to rebleed the steering tho)...
  4. Josh16v

Recommended garage in mk for my dc5

DNR Tuned in Brackley (Daz former Endless Horizon) is a Honda nut. Give him a ring and see if he can sort you out?
  5. Josh16v

jackson supercharger throttle problems.please help

It can be set up through kpro easily, or with a voltmeter. Theres a guide on here somewhere. The cheap ones will last about a day, can't comment on the tegiwa one. I bought a KTuned one, basically oem replica just with a shiney case. I'd try get a good second hand one to be honest.
  6. Josh16v

jackson supercharger throttle problems.please help

I have a JRSC teg, and it helped by changing the TPS. Still hasn't fully cured it, but it's an improvement.
  7. Josh16v

in need of map tweak eurospec or mase?

Don't like my map from Romain, Dotty do you know when he's next coming over?
  8. Josh16v

Wheels what fits and how they look

More, the lower the ET the more the poke
  9. Josh16v

Wheels what fits and how they look

Yes they'll fit Joe, and oem tyres will too
  10. Josh16v

Fed up with my map!

Based in Buckinghamshire and North Lincolnshire The car is going to Endless Horizon to be tweaked soon, just gotta find a good date.
  11. Josh16v

Prepping alloys for paint...Advice

Damn they look rough! Need some good primer for sure!
  12. Josh16v

how will you do yours ?

Giving it a good machine polish the weekend before, then some quick detailer on the stand :)
  13. Josh16v

Looking for a good carbon skinner?

Want to get something carbon skinned, does anyone know a good chap that can do this for me? Thanks :)
  14. Josh16v

Fed up with my map!

Stock throttle, K Tuned TPS which I believe is just an OEM with a shiney case
  15. Josh16v

Prepping alloys for paint...Advice

Not really worth painting the insides if they're coated, don't really see them either way. Quit messing around Adam and just drop them off with me ;) lol