Recent content by Joshhawker

1. J

what car did you previously own ?

What else is on the drive if you don't mind me asking 👀
  2. J

Finally got one !

Yeah can't wait to go pick it up on Friday it's going to be good to get it home .. I'm based in portsmouth so not a million miles away so I'll be able to make a trip for a meet im sure of it mate
  3. J

Finally got one !

Yeah I'm happy with it I wanted a low mileage cw white that's was nice and clean and didn't need to much done to it to make it clean and I found it it. I'm happy with what I got it for and can't wait to pick it up
  4. J

Finally got one !

When I get home I'll try and post some pics of it online I don't think I can do it on my phone .. it's Adams from 6two1's car mate I dunno if you have seen it ?
  5. J

Finally got one !

So as some of you may know I've been after a teg for little while now. I went and saw one that wasn't really for me it wasn't clean enough for my liking so the hunt was back on again. I was toying with the idea of getting one imported but it was coming out a little to high in price for what I...
  6. J

Anyone used SVA imports ?

Thanks for the heads up people I'll stay away from them. I wouldn't part with any money what so ever without seeing it anyway but I know now to stay away. I've been to see charged one for sale but it needed some work doing to it and that's not what I want to be doing to much of if I can help it...
  7. J

Anyone used SVA imports ?

Just a quick one people. Seen a really clean pre face lift for sale at SVA and got advised that's their reputation isn't the best. Has anyone bought one through them or know anyone that has ?
  8. J

How long did it take to register your car

Thanks for the heads up mate I'll keep that in mind. I've got my eye on another one which is a little bit of a drive to get to but it's worth the travel if it's the right car
  9. J

That's them !! This was going to be my next question to anyone that delt with them .. What have they done ? The car looks unbelievably clean
  10. J

Yeah this one is already in the UK it's from Dover I can't remember the companies name. It is really really clean and they just want a deposit and then they can carry on with the process of registering it on the road
  11. J

Your just tempting me now 😂
  12. J

That's not that bad ! I thought it was around 6-8 weeks and that wait would of killed me ! Cheers mate
  13. J

Afternoon ladies and gentlemen just a quick question when you imported your cars over or went through an import company how long after you put down a deposit did it take to get the car registered on the road and picked up? I'm looking at a super clean pre face lift but it's not yet registered...
  14. J

Which of your previous cars would you own again?

I got a mk4 R32 and an looking at getting my teg this summer. Do you miss anything about the 32 ??
  15. J

what car did you previously own ?

I'm surprised how many people replied 😂 A real selection of cars