Recent content by jown

1. J

Engine bolt bolt size/pitch?

Hi guys, Trying to fit a billet mount and going by the data I can find from Honda the 3 bolts for the drivers mount are M10x30 but I am unsure on the pitch. Innovative mounts website mentioned 1.25 but I've tried and it doesn't feel right, goes in a few threads then tightens so I don't really...
  2. J

Key not working in both locks

Delete
  3. J

Replacing broken strut bar bolt

I don't mind using JD weld to hold a bolt in place for the strut brace but because you have a snapped camber bolt I think the best thing to do is drill it out and get a replacement or ask Meister R for the bolt size. I wouldn't like to see anything fail on you when driving!
  4. J

Replacing broken strut bar bolt

Borrowing this from clubrsx as I couldn't find anything, good DIY guide https://www.clubrsx.com/threads/broken-front-strut-bar-bolt-fix.420011/
  5. J

Nuts holding OEM Front Strut Brace

Sorry to revive an old thread. Anyone actually replaced one of these studs and knows the size? I can only find out a little bit when googling any someone mentioned using "grade 12.9 steel bolt" thats all Thanks
  6. J

Coolant Overflow Bottle replacement?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone had the part number for a replacement coolant overflow bottle, I think mine is leaking as I topped it up with water and after driving home from the shop I checked under it while the car was running and I could see a slow drip from the hose. Unsure if its...
  7. J

Mishimoto Rad Cap issue?

Thanks, fitted a new cap and going to see if it fixes the issue
  8. J

Autoglass part numbers for a replacement front screen.

Thanks for uploading info, will they replace using OEM seals/trims?
  9. J

Mishimoto Rad Cap issue?

Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has had a Mishimoto cap fail? The reason I am asking this is that I have noticed coolant sitting on the fan shroud and around the top of the radiator hose but there is no leak when it's running, no puddle under the car... Anyone had an issue with the...
  10. J

rear anti roll bar thread size?

Thanks for the quick reply, couldn't see any data for the pitch for that p/n on lings.
  11. J

rear anti roll bar thread size?

Hi guys, I was wondering if someone can help me, was replacing the rear anti-roll bar bushes and both lower threads are flat. They were loose when removing, suspect it was the last garage that replaced them years ago. Just wondering what size of tap I will need? Thanks
  12. J

Driveshaft seal question

Hello, I am about to replace a leaking seal on my box, I've been told that these need to be changed in pairs or it will heat up or something and the other will bust (bs prob sales pitch) just bought a pair from Tegiwa anyway Just wondering if I can get away with fitting just the 1 Thanks
  13. J

geo setup help

Thanks, wasn't too sure on the quality. We managed to get it setup proper on the hunter, there was a setting for Honda Integra (Australia/New Zealand) 2002-2006 which is definitely the DC5 as the other model was Integra 1996-2001 (DC2)
  14. J

geo setup help

Would be interesting to see other peoples print outs with springs alone tbh I might just get yellow speed coilovers along with rear adjustable arms and get a FRSU