Recent content by jpstyper

1. J

Rear spoiler carbon fibre extension help?

I haven't really thought about selling it but if you want to make a offer I could let it go
  2. J

Water inside-dc5

This thread might help you https://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?threads/water-leak.49604/
  3. J

I haven't got any pics as it's not on the car anymore as I have a mugen spoiler fitted now think it's in the loft on the spoiler heres where I got mine https://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?threads/password-jdm-gurney-flap-group-buy.43959/
  4. J

It's a gurney flap or summit like that the one I have is from password jdm
  5. J

Rear caliper slider pins

I tried it once and it dried out by the next time I needed pads so I use best way to describe it is it's like cv joint grease if that helps
  6. J

Cobra alarm and remote locking.

When I had a cobra alarm on another car the relays in the alarm box went faulty preventing the doors locking or unlocking off the fob maybe worth getting it checked out
  7. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

The only pic is here http://www.itr-dc5.club/forum/index.php?/topic/45213-fiberworx-dc5-front-vented-wings/page-2 But that's after I fitted the wings
  8. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

I dont have any pics to hand but dave c on here or his insta reelmotion dave had same wheels on his integra The profile I have is 45 with no rubbing issues and I'm on spoon springs
  9. J

Rota fighter vs JR5

I've got rota fighter in 17x9j on mine think the offset was 50 I have no issues but I run 235 at front and 195 on rear as I've not had any arch work done
  10. J

Cambers

To have the fast road setup you'll need rear camber arms and front camber bolts
  11. J

MOT's and the Future

Mot stations have a book with all the car emissions in it that have to be tested and the integra dc5 isnt in the book so doesnt need a emissions test the only imports that have to be tested are ones that have a uk equivalent you cant use a ep3 emissions results to test a dc5 that's what I was...
  12. J

Coolant change

Yes open that and the coolant will drain out Fill the coolant into the radiator till it's full I put the cap on let it get up to temp then let it cool and refill The white reservoir is a expansion tank it bleeds excess coolant into it aswell as sucking into the radiator when it is low so just...
  13. J

Type R service history leather book wallet?

When i bought both my ep3 from Honda they came with them wierd how you never had one with yours i have found this 383282223932 on ebay from a accord type r If it's what your looking for
  14. J

Type R service history leather book wallet?

They come with the ep3 civic type r maybe more but that's what I got when I had both ep3's
  15. J

spoon rar strut brace

It just bolts in across the top of rear shocks